Kevin- Out of Body

Oh my gosh. My freaking wifi is being a butt. My devices won't log in half the time and if it collapses I have to start the whole computer up just for my kindle to work...... ):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had been on a trip with Kevin, Dean, and Sam for a hunt that required female help for some reason.

You had been used as bait for some demons, and had successfully killed them all.

You treated yourselves to drinks afterwards, and slept in a hotel that night; ready to drive home the next morning.

The next morning you packed all the stuff into the Impala, and got into the car for the five hour drive back to the bunker. Sam and Dean were up front while you and Kevin were in the back.

You were emotionally and physically weak from the hunt, so you lay your head on Kevin's lap and closed your eyes. He smiled and ran his fingers gently through your hair as you rested.

You'd been listening to Dean's music, sleeping, and holding tightly to your boyfriend's hand. Out of no where a giant truck sped out from a side road and hit the back of the car where you were.

You screamed as the car rolled off the road and into a ditch. The last thing you remembered was all the boys laying unconscious, and feeling blood drip down your face as your vision faded to black.

     -

"Oh my gosh...please be okay baby...." your boyfriend pleaded as he held your hand tightly. When you opened your eyes you were sitting in a chair in a hospital waiting room.

You stood slowly and took in your surroundings. "Um, excuse me? Could you tell me..." you cut off your question for a nurse passing when you saw Dean, Sam, and, "Kevin!" You cried out with joy as you ran to him.

As you got closer you could tell something was wrong with them. "I really hope she's okay. It's all my fault." Dean rub ed his temples with his eyes closed. "I should've seen the truck coming, I could've swerved."

"Dean, it's not your fault okay? She'll be better off if we stay strong for her." Kevin struggled to say.

"Guys I'm fine! I'm right here!" You waved your had in front of their faces, but got no response. "Guys! Please look at me!" You cried as they turned to walk into a room.

You followed, curious as to why they were 1) ignoring you and 2) why they were hanging around in a hospital when they were all fine. You stood back and watched as they encircled the bed.

Kevin bent down and kissed the girl on the forehead and whispered, "I love you baby girl. Stay strong for me okay?"

Sam placed a hand on Kevin's shoulder as you stomped over, angry at the nerve that Kevin had to kiss another girl. "How dare you! I can't believe..." yours words slipped away as you gasped at the sight before you.

Lying in front of you and the boys was an unconscious... you? "What the heck?" You stammered.

A nurse walked in right about then and the boys looked at her expectantly. "Well, how is she?" Sam asked.

"I'm afraid she's not looking too good right now. Since she's been in a coma for a week, we think there isn't much left to do except for pray. It's all up to miss y/n now, I'm sorry." She apologized quickly before walking out, leaving you in shock.

Kevin fell into a chair and his face fell into his hands. He let out a sob and yanked at his hair, "I'm losing her and there's nothing I can do!" He cried out as Dean walked to him and knelt in front of him.

"Hey, Kevin, it's going to be okay. Y/n will make it through this. She's a tough girl. If she can fight all the crap we see, then she can get out of some stupid coma."

You smiled and wiped a tear from your eye as Kevin nodded. He pulled a chair over to your bedside, and Deana and Sam left him alone with you.

He grabbed your hand and kissed the top. "I love you so much." He then pulled a ring from his pocket and you gasped. "For when you wake up." He whispered with a smile and put it on your ring finger.

He stood over you, bent to kiss you, and started to pack his stuff. "I'll be back tomorrow. I promise." He kissed your cheek, and walked away with tears in his eyes.

"Wait! Don't go Kevin! I love you, too...." You said as the door slammed behind him. You were able to get out of the room when nurses came in and out, but you couldn't leave the hospital.

   -

The next morning, as promised, Kevin walked in with a bouquet of flowers. He set them on your bedside table, and kissed your forehead.  "Morning beautiful." He smiled sadly at your pale face.

"Come on y/n! Wake up!" You screamed at yourself. "Kevin needs you, so you have to wake up right now!" You pinched and slapped yourself, but nothing worked.

Finally, you sat down, closed your eyes and concentrated really hard. "Come on. Wake up!" You whispered. Finally you felt something happen and when you tried to open your eyes it felt like something was holding them shut.

You kept trying and your eyes fluttered open. You looked around and were filled with joy. You were lying in hospital bed. Kevin was gone, and you panicked but then the bathroom door opened.

It revealed a beat up looking Kevin, and he was staring at the floor. You decided to surprise him, so you closed your again. As usual, he came, and sat by you, lay his head down beside you, and closed his eyes.

"God, please let her be okay. I can't bear to lose her. I love her too much." He whispered.

A tear fell down your face, and you slowly raised your hand up. As you ran your fingers through his messy hair, you whispered, "I love you, too, Kev."

Kevin's head shot up, "Y/n!" He cried out.

"Hey babe." You said quietly.

He grabbed your face in his hands and kissed you passionately. "Oh my gosh. You're alive. Thank God." He whispered as he pulled away.

You laughed and nodded as you raised your bed to where you were sitting up. He pulled you into a bone crushing hug and you wrapped your arms tightly around his neck, and nuzzled your face into his neck.

His face was buried in your hair, but he didn't care. You sat in his embrace for a good ten minutes. You were enjoying his arms around you when the door opened.

"Hey man, we brought..." Whatever was in the bag was dropped as Dean and Sam rushed over. You reluctantly pulled out of Kevin's arms to look at the boys.

"You're awake!" They exclaimed.

"Yeah! I wasn't as dead as you thought." You winked.

Kevin was still holding onto your hand as you talked to the Winchesters.

"Well we'll leave you two love birds to it then." Dean smirked, as he headed out with Sam.

Kevin just looked at you for a little bit, and you did the same, gazing into each other's eyes.

"Don't ever do that again okay? I forbid it..." He whispered, trying to keep the tears at bay.

"I don't plan on it." You smiled softly. You raised your hand to his cheek as tears started falling steadily. You brushed them away and pulled him in for another hug.

As he cried into your shoulder, you rubbed his back. "Hey... Hey, baby it's okay. I'm here now. I'm okay." You were crying, too.

You just sat there for a long time; crying and holding each other tight. Eventually you fell asleep, securely in your boyfriend's arms. Not wanting to ever leave each other alone again.