Castiel- Keep it Quiet

"Y/n, we're going to go do some shopping for the bunker's supplies. Want to come?" Your oldest brother asked you. You looked up at him from your spot on the couch.

"Dean, I'm not feeling the best today. Can I stay here?" You feigned illness to get out of going.

"Yeah. Do you want Sam to stay with you?" He looked at you with concern clear on his face.

"Dean, I'll be fine. Now go." You hated lying to your brothers, but you basically had no other choice at the moment.

"Okay, we'll see you later little sis!" Sam walked by you and ruffled your hair. You glared at him as he chuckled and walked to the door.

You ran up the stairs after they'd left, so you could lock the door behind them. After that you headed off to the kitchen. On your way, you shot a prayer up to Castiel. "Hey Cas, so if you're available, my brothers just left and I'm alone. So you could come hang out if you wanted."

You finished just as you arrived in the large kitchen. You smiled your biggest when you saw the angel standing there. You ran to him and launched yourself into his arms, "Cas! You came!"

"Of course I did y/n." He flashed that perfect smile you loved.

You pulled out of his embrace and stood on tiptoe to press a tender kiss to his soft lips. He smiled into the kiss, causing you to do the same.

What your brothers didn't know, was that you were dating Castiel and you couldn't tell them without them freaking out. So, you and Cas kept your relationship a secret.

You pulled out of the kiss and kissed his cheek, "I missed you." You whispered as he held your hands in his larger ones.

"I missed you more y/n." Castiel smiled and transported you both to the living room. You smiled as he sat down on the loveseat and pulled you down with him.

You landed on his lap and laughed as he made a face when you poked his cheeks. You lay your head down on his shoulder and sighed.

"I hate this."

"What? Me?" Castiel asked quickly.

"Oh no babe, never. I just wish my brothers could accept that we're together, and be happy for me instead of freaking out. They always blow things out of the water..."

"Well, you are their baby sister. I understand the concern that they have for you." He kissed your temple.

"Yeah but I'm not a baby anymore...." You mumbled into his shirt. You sat there for a while, but then you spoke again. "I need food. All this secret stuff is making me hungry." You laughed and ran to the kitchen again.

Castiel followed you and sat down on a bar stool at the counter. You took some strawberries out of the fridge and cut the leaves off.

When you'd washed them, you put them in a bowl and got the whipped cream out of the fridge. You put a towering pile of cream on the fruit and put the can back.

You picked the bowl up and set it between you and Cas. You popped one into your mouth and offered one to your boyfriend. He took a blob of cream off the strawberry and your eyes widened as he brought it to your face.

"No!" You cried out as he smeared it all over your face. You grabbed a small blob and threw it at his face. You laughed as he gasped when you rubbed it on his face.

He playfully glared at you and brought his face centimeters away from yours. Your eyes glanced over his features before he pulled your waist to where your lips were practically flew onto his.

You kissed back almost immediately and your hands made their way to his messy hair. In the middle of the kiss you heard Dean's voice fill the room.