Lucifer- Injuries

You'd been dating Lucifer for about nine months, and you'd finally become comfortable with who he was. At first you were scared and wary about it, but you finally came to realize that he wasn't ever going to hurt you, but you still feared for his safety because after all he is the devil.

Most days of the week you'd wake up to his arms around you, get up and get ready for the day together, ate breakfast, and he'd go off to do his devil's work (whatever that included.)

After you went through your day, you would make dinner for the two of you. Somewhere in the middle of cooking, Lucifer would come in, greet you with a kiss, and go get cleaned up. He would come down, and eat with you. Then you'd go into the movie room and cuddle up while watching a movie.

But today was different; you woke up to an empty bed and no arms around you. When you checked around the house he was no where to be found. You tried calling him, but there wasn't any luck there either.

Instead of going about it your day normally, you spent a lot of the day calling people that could help. You called your brothers, but Sam and Dean had no clue. (Not that they would help, seeing as how you were dating one of their biggest enemies.)

You'd called some of the angels you knew, but no one could help.

Finally you called your adoptive father, Bobby. "Bobby I can't Lucifer anywhere and he won't call me back. He wasn't here this morning and he always returns my calls. I'm really worried." You explained almost in tears.

"Y/n, calm down. It'll be okay. I'll see what I can find."

"Thanks Bobby." You sighed in relief.

A few hours later Bobby called you back, "okay y/n there are a few signs from this morning that he's in the town next to you."

"Okay Bobby. Thanks. Could you meet me there?"

"Umm..."

"Bobby please. I know he's the devil, but do it for me. Please." You pleaded almost crying again.

"Okay. I'll meet you there in an hour."

Hanging up you grabbed your bag of weapons and got in your car. About 45 minutes later you arrived, and found Bobby.

Hugging him tightly you thanked him," Thank you so much."

"So if my information is correct he should be around the factory downtown." He explained.

"Well lets go then." You said nervously.

When you got to the building you immediately felt uncomfortable. "Bobby, something's..."

"Not right. I know." He finished your sentence.

Getting your guns ready, you waited as Bobby busted the door in. To your surprise no one at all was in the building. When you started looking around you saw a body on the other side of the huge building. You gasped and started to walk.

"Y/n! Wait!" Bobby called as you ran full speed towards the person.

As you got closer you realized who it was.

"Lucifer!" You cried as you fell by his side.

"Y/n..." he groaned, barely alive.

"Oh my gosh..." You sobbed as you saw his whole body.

It looked like he'd been stabbed multiple times, and punched quite a few more. Bobby came running up to see you cradling Lucifer's head in your lap.

"Oh goodness." He whispered, knowing how much you loved Lucifer. "Castiel if you're there, now would be a great time to show up." Bobby prayed to the angel.

Tears streaming down your face you whispered, "Please stay with me baby. I love you. Don't leave me."

Finally after an agonizing five minutes, Cas zapped in and rushed over. His eyes widened when he saw who he was needing to help.

"Cas. Please. I love him." You pleaded with tears pouring.

Looking slightly uncomfortable, Castiel bent down and placed his hand on Lucifer. "I can't heal him all the way, but that should help." Cas explained before he zapped out again.

Looking down at your boyfriend you anxiously waited. Finally his eyes shot open, and looked around terrified.

"Lucifer." You breathed out, smiling.

"Y/n." He looked at your face, and then noticed his bloody body, and head in your lap.

"Baby what happened?" You asked your boyfriend as he struggled to sit up.

"I don't know. I was taking a shortcut through here, and then all of a sudden I was being stabbed from the back." He explained as you brushed your hand over his cheek gently.

Bobby butted in and, asked the question that was hanging over it all. "What weapon can even kill you? The Colt can't even kill you."

"I don't know. I wish I did. I didn't even know there was a weapon that could." He admitted.

"I don't care right now. You're safe now, that's all that matters to me at the moment." You said, and a tear fell down your cheek.

Bobby left the building, and Lucifer got up and put a hand to your cheek gently. "Shh baby it's okay now. I'm fine now." Lucifer consoled you. "I'm so lucky to have you y/n. How did I ever get so lucky?"

"I think it's the other way around." You whispered as he pulled you tightly to his chest.

Wrapping his still bloody arms around you he replied with, "I love you so much y/f/n."

Leaning back and looking him in the eyes you leaned in and kissed him softly. "I love you." You said as he grabbed your hand, and walked with you back to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ILYASM <3

Please request! {I do Kevin now finally haha}