Sam Winchester- Saving You pt.1

You were walking down an old road in an abandoned town with Sam and Dean. You had followed a group of vampires here and now you just needed to find a way to find them in this trashed place.

"Y/n. Dean." Sam whispered.

"Sam what is it?" You semi-frantically ask.

Dean looks at you both concerned. "Sam what is it?"

"I think I saw something behind that gas station over there." He told you quietly.

"Vampire?" you questioned.

"I don't know but it probably is by the looks of this town." He replied.

"Sammy I need you to go get the machetes from the Impala ok?" Dean demanded softly but firmly.

"What about me?" you looked at him confused.

"You my dear are going to play the role of bait." Dean looked at you solemnly.

"DEAN NO." Sam yelled at him. "I WILL NOT let you use her as bait again. Remember what happened the last time we used her! You almost got her killed and I won't let you do it again."

"Sam," you turned towards his face and place your small hands on his cheeks," I'll be fine okay?"

"But...."

"Sam. Go get the stakes please." You looked at him with pleading eyes.

He turned, took a few steps, and then turned right backs around, and kissed you the hardest he had ever kissed you before.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more babe." You smiled at him.

After you had gotten Sam to stop hugging you, you and Dean walked towards the gas station.

"So here's the deal y/n.' Dean started to explain. "You'll hang out here and I'll be right around the corner where I can see you. Since the vampires have been after your family for years I don't think it'll be too hard to lure them here."

(Vampires had killed your little sister and parents. That's how you met Sam and Dean.)

" Kay then." you sighed.

"You'll be fine y/n. Sam and I won't let anything happen to you ok?" He reassured you.

"Yeah ok."

You started walking, but a few steps ahead you heard Dean clear his throat. "Umm y/n?"

"Yes Dean?" you looked at him puzzled.

"Uh..well this sounds weird but...i love you. As a sister of course, but I didn't want Sam to think..." he stuttered.

"Dean. Its ok. I love you too. As a brother of course." you winked at him. "See ya later Dean!"

"Yeah...see ya." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had been standing inside the gas station for about half an hour and there was no show of anyone. Vampires or your favorite boys.

You almost started to give up and go back to Dean and Sam when you hear a can fall.

"He...hello?" you quietly say.

"Hello darling." a vampire comes out smirking at you.

You were supposed to set the fire alarm off which was a few feet away, because it was the sign for Dean to come, but just as you stepped to hit it the vampire snapped his fingers and two of his dirty minion vampires came out and attacked you.

You were able to let out a short scream before you were knocked out. (Yes knocked out not killed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

hey guyssssssss!!!!! How are you? I hope well! I'm totally bored rn because I'm on a 14 hour drive to Nashville for Christmas so I wrote this! Hope you like it!!!

ILYSM ❤ pt. 2 coming!