What The Flux? This Isn't Sabaody

The sun shone bright today, which wasn't that uncommon. It's just nice to not have to worry about a surprise storm, or crazy snowball sized hail.

Nami, Tani, Robin and Sanji all sat around on the back deck. A rainbow of nail polish bottles, were splayed out for the party to chose from. It was all Nami's idea, she missed out on getting a manicure on the last island, and she really wanted to fix the chipping on her nails. So she decided to turn it into a girls day out kind of activity. Sanji was asked to join in, which he agreed to, because he was curious about the world of nail art. There's also no harm in giving his hands some pampering.

Nami was clicking her newly painted orange and navy blue nails, against the wood of the deck. The satisfying tap noise bringing music to her ears.

"Hah~" Nami sighed, "This is way more fun with people I actually like." she said happily. Tani looked up from her own still drying fingers, she decided to go with the whole rainbow. Marvelling at how bright the colours looked.

"I think I'm doing mine wrong?" Sanji said, looking at his own nails with a critical eye. Robin looked over them, Sanji had decided on the colours Yellow, ocean blue and black. The black was kinda transparent.

Robin had entirely black nails, so she pointed out a few tips on how to layer the black until the whole nail is covered. Sanji looked at his painted nails with a sunny smile, flexing his fingers around.

"You reckon, we could convince Usopp to make proper nail art? With the cute little pictures," Tani asked the small group. Nami lifted her hand and rested her head into the palm.

"Usopp would do it, just for the opportunity to show off his painting skills." Nami grinned. Sanji gave a laugh.

"He's already sneakily hung some of his pictures on the fridge, next to some of Luffy's drawings." Sanji shared, the girls all cooed at the adorable display.

"Are you guys done yet? I wanna play tag," Luffy's whined from the stairs, he was crawling his way up them.

"Go ask Usopp and Chopper, we're having a girls day." Nami snapped. Shooing the captain away. Luffy stomped his foot down.

"Chopper is busy taking care of Zoro, and tag is boring with just one other person." the captain complained. Oh right... Zoro.

He woke up briefly during the party, he was found by Brook in a small grave yard. He'd made a grave for the sword that he lost during Enies lobby. Soon after that, he fell back to sleep. He's been out ever since.

"Go find something else to do, today is a day for pampering." Nami said, once again shooing him away. Luffy gave a pout, Tani felt bad...

"I'll hang out with you, after this." she promised. Luffy wasn't quite satisfied with that answer.

"You owe me a hundred kisses," he declared. The group snickered at his childish demand. Tani felt her cheeks heat up. Still not quite believing that she was actually a thing? With Luffy.

"S-sure," she stuttered. Nami clutched her stomach, while her other hand covered her mouth. Holding back her laughter. Tani sent her a glare, without any real malice.

"Awesome... Hurry up, I want kisses," Luffy demanded the group, before bouncing off to do god knows what.

The group burst into laughter at Tani's expense, though she found herself being swept into the giggles.

"Someone's impatient," Sanji snickered, "Not even our dearest Tani, is exempt from that." he grinned.

"I believe Tani will experience far more impatience from our captain." Robin chimed in. Tani sighed.