Checking Into Hotel Enies, The Lobby Is To The Right

Spandam had sent CP9 away to over lock the eating of the two mystery devil fruits that had been found. Leaving him with the annoying prisoners, honestly! A freak show cyborg, the demon child, and some brat from who knows where.

Speaking of stupid brat. That stupid girl hasn't stopped smiling since the call. He couldn't even hit her! Because of that useless Vice admiral and his "Perfection" dream. Whatever that meant.

Tani bobbed her head from side to side. She knew she was pissing Spandam off with her cheery mood. It was kinda hilarious, the guy was such a sick loser that any chances she could get to be a pain in the ass were well worth it.

"Sir," came a random marines voice. The man turned to stare daggers at the poor guy. "Uh... Kaku and Kalifa have consumed the fruits. CP9 are on their way back now." he informed with a bow before booking it out the room.

"No time to relax Sandy Pandy," Tani gloated. Spandam clawed at his desk, before stalking towards Tani with hate in his eyes. "Luffy's not gonna quit so easy. He'll kick your ass so hard, you'll be begging for ya mummy." she beamed.

Spandam threw a small tantrum, only. For his face to brighten up. He pulled out a small golden den den from his pocket, his eyes taking on a manic form.

"You see this? You little runt." he held it in front of her. "With the press of a button. I have permission from none other than admiral Aokiji himself. To summon a buster call, and blow this island to hell." he cackled. Robin tensed, her blood running cold.

"You can't... You can't do that!" she shrieked. The fear in her expression carried the pain of a nation. "You have no idea what-"

Tani's head ached, as it was flooded with flashes of a past that wasn't her own.

Flames burned the once flourishing greenery of the island. Screams of anguish, explosions firing. A sobbing girl, sailing a lone boat while she laughed painfully to herself.

"Derashishishi,"

Tani blinked the vision away. Tears trailing her cheeks.

What the hell was that? Was that the power of a buster call? Why... Was this like the bell from Skypiea? Dimension magic? Probably.

"I can do whatever the hell I want, you demon child!" Spandam claimed, kicked Robin hard in the stomach. A splutter of spit and bile spat from her mouth, onto his shoe. He took offense to this and continued to kick her.

Over and over.

Robin refused to let out a sound.

"You and those "scholars" who poked your noses into things you shouldn't," Spandam berated. Kicking and mocking her. Tani couldn't bare to watch.

"Ohara was nothing but a mistake, a blemish on the government's radar," he continued.

"They deserved what they got! And you'll join them soon enough!" he gave one last kick. Causing a small cough to escape her throat. He pulled the golden den den closer.

"It's funny? How my authority can be used as a weapon." he hovered his finger over the button. "One. Single. Touch-"

"Spandam!" a marine burst through the door with a den den mushi in hand. Spandam panicked and almost slipped onto the button. Just barely missing the little death sentence.

"DONT ANY OF YOU USELESS BASTARDS KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!" Spandam shrieked. The marine panicked and apologised.

"It's an emergency report sir," he said. Handing the den den to Spandam to answer. He paused, turning to the prisoners with a devilish grin... And not the cool kind that Zoro had.