Wacky Races! Now Featuring Slow Motion and Human Kickball

Merry landed safely in the ocean about half a day after lift off. Luffy caught the tired out octopus, and with a grin, bid it farewell while tossing it into the ocean. Finally! The crew was sailing on the sea again.

A wave of nostalgia hit Tani in a way she didn't think was possible. Like those people that kiss the sand when they make it to shore. Maybe it was her way of saying "Let's ban sky islands from our future adventures!"

"How's the log pose going?" Usopp asked the navigator. Nami examined the little bracelet, and sighed with relief when the dial was pointing away from the sky.

"We're on course already," she stated happily. "Everyone can relax for a while. Sanji can you fill the watering can? My trees look a little thirsty," Nami already sounded relaxed. Sanji ran to the kitchen, the sound of a tap could be heard.

"Tani," Zoro's voice called to her. He was standing beside Chopper's examination room. He gave a her look that said 'don't even think about denying my request right now'. "That bruise hasn't been checked for a while, Chopper wants to see you." the swordsman crossed his arms. Tani let out a sigh, he didn't have to play the scary bouncer card.

"Alright, I'm going." she pouted, walking past him. The door opened with a squeak, Chopper looked up from the barrel he was using as a chair.

"Tani! Take a seat, I won't be long," he chirped. Tani took a seat on the wooden bench that had a table cloth on it. Wow they really needed to give Merry a revamp. Chopper trotted back with some relaxing gel, disinfectant, cotton balls, and an array of bandages.

"I'm just going to clean up your wounds, patch up your leg, and check that bruise." he informed, hopping onto the bench beside her. Chopper worked efficiently, bandages were wrapped, wounds cleaned (which stung like hell), and her bruise was starting to fade in colour. So no severe internal bleeding! That's a win for Tani. "All better," Chopper grinned. Tani gave him a proud smile.

"Looks great doc, but I shouldn't expect anything less," she praised. Chopper danced on the tips of his hooves, his arms waving around with delight.

"Shut up bastard, I don't like being praised for my work," he sang. Tani could feel his aura glowing. Tani moved to grab a lollipop or something from her bag, yet her hands found nothing but old lint and a quarter... Hopefully the next island has a store.

"Well I'll be off," Tani waved, walking out of the room. Chopper was still dancing around with that happy face.

When Tani opened the door, she was greeted by Zoro. Who looked her up and down, noticing that her leg was covered in bandages as well as the band aids up her arms. He gave her an approving nod (something she didn't know she needed) and walked off to take a nap.

"Oi," Tani turned to find Usopp and Luffy fishing together. The pair waved her over, she did so without missing a beat. "We're catching lunch," Luffy drooled. Tani snickered, grabbing her fishing rod and plotting herself between the two.

The waters were calm, not much to catch she guessed. At least the company was nice, Usopp filled the silence with a wild story about giant robots and lions that run so fast they can sail across the ocean. If Usopp lived in her world, she is almost certain he would be working for the movie industry, or writing children's books.

Something in the air shifted, leaving Nami's skin to shiver with goosebumps... The sky was clear, but this was the Grand line... Maybe Robin wouldn't know.

"Hey, what's that?" Luffy called out, the crew turned to see a ship sailing... Well sailing is a bit much. The boat had no flag, sails, or anything really. The crew was bare bones for such a massive vessel, yet it was bare of anything.