Straw Hats On A Train, It's Not So Smooth Railing From Here

"I'm thinking of a colour," Tani stated. Leaning against Franky's stomach, her back in an awkward position.

"Is it a warm colour?" Usopp asked, flopped on the ground, his feet under Tani's knees.

"Nope," the girl answered. Franky hummed.

"Is it a super! Shade of blue?" Franky asked. Franky was on his side, the wall to his back. Tani nodded.

"Yes, but which shade of blue?" she grinned. Usopp thought hard, before opening his mouth to speak-

"Shut up!" came the angry voices of every guard in the cart. Tani pouted.

"Is it Franky's hair blue?" Usopp continued, ignoring the warning. Tani nodded.

"First try? How are you so good at this?" she asked. Usopp snickered.

"I'm a master of colour theory, many world famous artists call me often to get my advice." Usopp gloated. Tani grinned brightly, she missed-

"I said shut up!" came an angry man's voice. The kick to Tani's gut knocking the wind from her lungs. She went flying harshly into the small metal table that held a row of three den den mushi. She coughed up a storm while Usopp shrieked her name.

Usopp was kicked just as harshly, being slammed into the door to the next cart, only to be kicked a second time. He landed on Franky with a thunk, smacking painfully into the man's metal plated chest.

"Stupid pirates, can't even listen to basic instructions." the man sneered. Tani let out a shallow breath, her poor ribs... If she gets an arc without abusing that area, she's giving the author $100.

The rain prattled down the windows of the cart, the clouds a dark navy blue. Tani wouldn't be surprised if she'd only see on the red spectrum for the next half an hour... How long until the train arrives at? Where did pigeon jerk say? Whatever, she'll find out in who knows when.

"Oi, Tani-sis?" Franky called with concern. The girl looked at him and gave a weak smile, if she spoke she would cough and that's not very assuring now is it?

*puru puru puru*

A den den purred from above her. A man stood up to answer the little guy, and for good measure... He kicked Tani in the stomach, you know? Like an asshole.

"Hello, cart 6 speaking," the man answered. Tani focused on the other line.

"Do you have the prisoners?" came that cold voice. Tani instantly scowled. The man nodded.

"We do. Any special orders?" the man asked with an air of nervousness. The den den looked stoic, letting out a sigh.

"Keep the girl in perfect condition, her bones are extremely fragile. Vice admiral Delorean needs her as such," he instructed. Tani decided now was the time to be a little brat.

"Stop hitting me! Oof, oh the agony!" she shrieked dramatically. "No! Not the ribs! Anything but the ribs!" she wallowed. Usopp grew a smirk.

"You're hurting her! Oh I already see the blood and bruises. Someone call a doctor! Anyone please! She's dying!" Usopp begged pathetically. The pair having to hold back their grins.

"Save me! Oh someone save me!" she pleaded. The man on the line looked down with terror before turning back to the empty eyes of the den den mushi. All that left was a sigh.

"If I see one bruise on that girl, you will regret it." he said with cold blood, before hanging up. Tani and Usopp burst into laughter.

"The look on your face!" Tani cackled. Her legs kicking back and forth while her body rolled around like a ball. Usopp shook with his whole body as he wheezed with humour. Even Franky joined in, his laugh echoing around the chilling silence of the room.