The Only Giant At The Top Of This Bean Stalk Is A Giant Pain In The Ass

Luffy had given the order to cut down the bean stalk that was the width of a large barn and the length of a sky scraper... How the... You know what? It's Luffy and his crew, they'll always figure out how to make the impossible, possible.

"So how are we doing this? Do we just... Cut it?" Usopp pondered out loud, hand on his chin in thought.

"Well we need it to fall at a certain angle if we wanna get Luffy to that bell." Tani responded out loud, currently sitting on the cloudy ground while Chopper applied some more of that relaxing cream onto her bruise.

"Oh I could create a tempo cloud that's strong enough to blow it in the right direction," Nami chimed. Her clima-tact already clinking together as she grinned. Zoro and Sanji stood up together.

"I'll cut the bean stalk down," they said in unison, only to glare at the other and start arguing over who would cut it down. Shouts of "What are your shitty little swords gonna do?" and "More than your legs you moron! Swords actually cut things," you know, your classic Zoro and Sanji shenanigans.

"You can't do that." came the tired, gruff voice of Wyper called out. Attention was turned to him. "The bell is an important relic of my peoples history. Defended by the legendary warrior Calgara," he declared.

The name seemed to trigger something in Tani's head. She clutched at her forehead as flashes of a red haired man with tan skin filled her thoughts. He stood before a tall man with a round nose and hazelnut hair. The men smiled at one another.

"I'll ring the bell everyday, until you return again," The red head... Calgara, declared to the hazelnut man. The other smiled with excitement in his features.

Then the flash ended. Wyper continued his monologue.

"The bell is what my people have fought for. Ever since our land was thrown into the sky... So that one day, we could ring it again. To ring it and declare to the world that we're still here." he said with a solemn expression. "So that Noland would know that we're still here," he declared.

And that did it.

The flash hit Tani again, she toppled forward with her head in her hands. The flashes of a life that didn't belong to her. The lives of Calgara and Noland, friends against all odds, who loved and cared for each other like brothers. Their ups and downs, the golden bell... Ring the bell... RING THE BELL!

"We need to ring that bell!" Tani screamed. Turning to her companions, who looked at her with shock. "Noland the lair! Cricket needs to know that the city of gold is here! Ring the bell and Calgara and Noland will find peace." she claimed. The whispers of "ring the bell" grew in volume, more voices joining the chants.

Wyper was the one confused by the girls ramblings.

"You know of Noland?" he asked with awe. She nodded.

"Noland was seen as a liar by his people, because the city of gold was missing. He was executed for his "lies" by the king of his land. He never stopped claiming that the city was real." Tani said solemnly. "We need to ring that bell," she repeated. Wyper agreed, even if it meant getting the help of these outsiders.

"Wait... What's the stalk going to land on though?" Tani questioned. Questioning sounds escaped her crew mates throats. Tani's hands moved while she spoke, though her arms were still cuffed. "Well there's no way that the stalk will land on anything once it's cut. So if Luffy wants to get to the bell, he would have to run faster than humanly possible." she paused, because Luffy probably could do that. "Well humanly possible by this world's standards. He'd also need to consider the massive golden ball melted into his arm." she concluded. The crew looked to Luffy for answers.