Coz This Is Thriller! Thriller Bark! Now Featuring King Kong

The walk through the fog drenched forest was... In simple term. TERRIFYING! Tani was clutching arms with shaking hands, her knees wobbling faster than a new born giraffe's legs. All she needed was the comical rattling sound effect that cartoon characters have when they're scared, and the image would be complete.

Creepy laughing, howls and groans sounded much closer than they actually were. Stupid sensitive hearing and having ears.

Luffy had attempted to recruit a bunch of zombies, namely a unicorn and an old tree. They panicked and ran for their lives at the sight of such a terrifying human. Tani didn't know if she agreed with them or not.

"Luffy, stop trying to recruit every single strange creature that passes you by," Zoro scolded. "We already have enough people to look out for," Zoro huffed. Sanji begrudgingly agreed with the swordsman.

"We already have a reindeer, a ball of moss, three goddesses, a rubber band, a mystery hero, a robot and yours truly," Sanji listed off. Franky turned to Sanji with narrowed eyes.

"Robot?! I'll have you know I'm a cyborg, cy-bor-g. That means I'm still part human," Franky corrected. Sanji huffed a laugh.

"More like part 'pain in the ass'," Sanji huffed back. Franky gave a soft chuckle.

"Yeah, but I'm this crews pain in the ass," Franky agreed.

Tani was too busy paying attention to their conversation, that she didn't notice the tree root sticking up out of the ground. Her foot hooked on it and down came Tani, she landed flat on her stomach, head planted in the dirt.

When she lifted her head, dazed eyes stared into milky white pupils. The mismatched skin and messy stitching, jaw open wide to show missing or rotting teeth.

Tani's scream ripped from her throat as she jumped up from the equally as terrified zombie. The girl scrambled backwards until her back hit a tree, while the zombie hopped up from the ground and bolted away. Luffy was instantly interested.

"Catch that zombie! I wanna make him join our crew," Luffy cheered. Pointing forward, the Cerberus he'd tamed followed the order. Running off with Luffy, Sanji and Robin on its back. Zoro, Franky and Tani being left in the dogs dust.

"Get up," Zoro commanded Tani, his voice wasn't as harsh as it normally would be. Tani was breathing heavily, she hated this island. Now she knows she was bluffing every time she claimed she would survive a horror movie situation.

"Zoro, I don't think she's feeling super! Right now." Franky commented. Pointing at the girl who was still thinking about every horror movie trope she could conceive of. Brain running a mile a minute with how much data she was gathering.

Zoro gave a sigh, sweeping down and grabbing Tani. He tossed her onto his shoulder, carrying her like a sack of rice. He could hear her muttering to herself, mentions of "virgin survivor" and "head shot, kill zombie"... She's so weird.

"I see a clearing up ahead," Franky pointed out. The men picked up their pace, entering the clearing to find Luffy and co standing around. Luffy turned to greet them with a happy grin.

"What took you guys so long?" he asked, bouncing the bug net he had on his shoulder. Zoro and Franky pointed at the girl mumbling about "garlic rings" and "silver bullets".

Luffy wandered towards Tani, she was doing that thing were she thinks too much and gets all stupid. Hasn't she learnt to stop doing that yet? Silly Tani. The straw hat captain used his free hand to grab Tani's cheek, the girl paused in her muttering to look up at him. Her eyes wide with fright, she didn't have to be scared. Why was she scared? Her crew was here, he was here.