"I'm telling you, they were all sabotaging me. At some point, we all silently agreed to take Jungkook down. He was basically winning everything. I'm so sure that guy was cheating" Jimin says sourly, glaring at nothing in particular.
"Oh well" I say as I pat his back. I don't really know what to say.

He looks over to me and glances at my arm.
"Oh yeah" he says like he remembered something. He stops and sets down his backpack on the ground and crouches down, rummaging around in his bag.

"I vaguely remember someone wanting tickets" he says as he pulls out a ticket with actual information on it this time.
"Nice..." I say through my teeth as I observe it. Again with the VIP stuff.

"I didn't need VIP. Just a normal ticket" I say, but still immensely grateful.
"I don't hear a thank you" he says cheekily.
"Thanks" I say, melting into a smile.
He smiles back at me and I pinch the one side of his cheeks.

"You look exactly the same since University" I joke. He pulls his face into a pout.
"Is that supposed to be a good thing?" He whines.

"Of course. It meant you aged well" I say as I retract from the pinch and hook my arm around his neck. I look him from the side as I speak to him.

"At this rate, you won't get grey hair until you're ninety. Well-naturally that is" I say as I ruffle his puffy hair a bit.
"...Grey hair you say" he says with a thinking face.

"That reminds me, I want to dye my hair soon. What colour do you think I should get?" I ask.
"I remember you had this dark blue colour in University. That looked good" he says with a thinking face, staring at the ground.

"You still remember that?" I ask with a tiny laugh. He turns his head towards me. He starts blushing as I grin widely at him.
"Quite the memory you got there champ" I tease a little.

"Well-Uh-I mean-How can I forget something like that?" He says, quickly defending himself as he looks anywhere but at me, clearly flustered. I laugh at his panicking state.

"Chill. I also remember that you dyed your hair a bunch of other colours. The ugliest hair colour you had was that weird green with orange and yellow in between. It looked like your hair had rot over night" I say laughing a little. He just pouts as he looks back at me.

"Hey, they all can't be winners" I say with a huge grin as I shrug my shoulders finally letting go of him. It felt a lot colder without him by my side.

"But nothing can ruin this face. It's really unfair sometimes" I say as I observe his face.
"But back to my colour dilemma" I say seriously, before he could change topics, as we continue our slow paced walk through the park. He looks at me slowly as his eyes shift from my hair to my face and back to my hair again.

"Nah. I like it just like this" he says with a nod.
"I want to try something new" I say with a slight pout.
"Aww...but you're beautiful the way you are" he whines again but observes my hair then my face again.

"Just give me a colour. Any colour" I say, rolling my eyes.
"What about purple?" He finally suggests as he looks at me.

I didn't see the rest of BTS until the concert. They had to practice which I understood but I couldn't help but feel a little lonely. The month couldn't have gone any slower for me. I did make a few new videos for the future but other than that, I was extremely bored. We did text and they did video call me a few times for absolute no reason.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Taehyung screams over the phone.
"Can you see me? Can you see me?" He asks like an excited child waving through a window.
"Is that (Y/N)? Hi (Y/N)!" I hear Jungkook as he pushes his head into the shot.