"Listen" Alec said, almost jumping from his seat to hold Jinsang's hands. "I need to know what happened on the day my mother died. I need to know what is my dad searching for. What does he not know?"

Jinsang's hands were cold under Alec's hard grasp. Alec's eyes were drowning into him, desperate to get an explanation, a hint of what was going on. The old man refused to look at him, he shifted his gaze to different things in the room. He felt small under the boy's piercing stare – he felt guilty, terribly guilty. That shadow of guilt was prominent in his face, Alec saw it and that only made him clung onto his hands harder.

"You need to tell me. He's coming after this pack and after my sister. I need to stop it! You need to tell me how to stop it!" Alec got up and grabbed Jinsang's shoulders. He harshly shook them as if trying to force a reaction out of the old man that was still in shock. "You need to tell me or more people in this pack are going to die! He's going to kill us all!"

"OKAY" Jinsang screamed, surprising the boy. "I'll tell you everything. It is time for you to know anyways... I can no longer carry this weight by myself."

Baffled, Alec stood frozen in the living room as he waited for Jinsang to come back. When he did, he carried a big brown box. With a thud, he let it drop on the table, the cup of tea falling and spilling its content on the floor. Jinsang's hands were shaky as he opened the box, tears threatening to spill from his eyes as he relived the memories he cherished so much. The first thing Alec saw when the box opened, was the picture of his mother. She was holding him and Hani in her arms and Jinsang stood next to her smiling.

"This is the truth I've been hiding. I'm the only one left to bury the truth about what happened." Jinsang's voice trembled. "All her diaries are there and everything else from that night. It will explain everything"

Alec's tears were falling down his eyes quickly, violently, like a waterfall under a rainy day, who swallows villages and cities in. His hands were trembling and he reached out to grab the picture. The tears poured onto the photo, blurring the smiles and his mother's face. It had been so long since he had thought about her. He had almost forgotten how she looked like. Slowly, he turned the photo around, where he found a small note written on it.

May you always look for happiness even when it doesn't seem to exist. Like the sunflowers, we must always face the sun and hope that its light shines on us.

Alec fell to the ground crying, holding onto that small picture in his hands. Next to him, Jinsang cried as well.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Minki had been guided towards a tall and grand cabin that stood precisely at the middle of the pack. His guide didn't say much to him, just told him to sit down and wait, which he did. Minki's eyes were still exploring the room he was in. The fireplace burned brightly in front of him and three rather mean looking men stood behind him, watching every single one of his moves. The poor boy even avoided breathing too loudly, for he was scared of what the men's reaction would be.

"Such a tiring day"

A deep voice made itself be known, the words slipping lazily from its mouth. Minki turned around instinctively and, almost as if it was on cue, the three men did the same thing. They were blocking Minki's view from whoever had spoken. The men bowed quickly and sharply, replying loudly with "Alpha!" once the owner of that voice entered. Minki felt his blood grow cold, just at the simple realization of who was in the room with him. Now, the boy didn't dare to move. He glued his eyes to the burning flame in front of him as he listened to the heavy footsteps inching closer and closer to him.

"I heard you had a rogue for me?"

Minki had no time to reply or to slightly raise from his seat. In a flash, a hand was on top on his shoulders, gripping them, preventing him from moving. His eyes were shaking and burning, for Minki did not even blink in this man's presence.