𝟏𝟓 | 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 for hate

Immense /i-mence/
adj. extremely large or great, especially in scale or degree

 extremely large or great, especially in scale or degree

AVELINA HAD DONE her makeup lightly. She wished she could do more of an extravagant look, but she never took the time out to learn beyond the basics of makeup.

With a smile, she glanced down at the gold dress that did her figure an immense amount of justice. The material hugged her every curve and provided an emphasis of her breast seeing as the dress left a long slit for cleavage. Although that wasn't the only slit on the dress, seeing as there was also a slit at the bottom that stretched higher than mid-thigh. Everything about the dress was beautiful.

Avelina walked into her closet and grabbed her gold stilettos. She wasn't much of a 'heel' kind of girl. Avelina always wore shoes that slipped on easily. Her closet back at home was full of shoes like vans and converse.

After she slipped on the shoes and took her time to strap them in, she stood up and instantly felt twice as tall. Her heels clanked against the flooring as her hair bounced with her every move. She had tried her best to make her hair look like it had been professionally done before giving up after a while. It wasn't like she had all the time in the world to worry about her hair. She was only given a two-hour limit.

Just as Avelina exited the room, a smile grew on her face. She felt amazing and couldn't wait to share her look with Adrik.

Avelina almost sprinted to the top of the staircase just to see Adrik. The second her eyes met his, she couldn't help but smile. His eyes wandered down her body, tracing every curve. The gold looked just as beautiful as he thought it would on her. It was entrancing.

She made sure to not rush because she didn't want to fall and embarrass herself. Despite how careful she was being, it didn't stop gravity on her last step because she managed to lose balance. Luckily for her, Adrik was quick to latch onto her waist only to steady her.

As he held onto her, she couldn't stop her arms that curled around his neck. Her eyes moved down to his lips as the temptation to kiss him oh-so-badly only intensified. Her words and mixed-emotions had only complexed the burning passion that just continued to grow between them despite how many times she tried to put the fire out.

"Avelina," he said. Her eyes moved away from his plump lips and up his beautiful face before gazing into those eyes that held so much blockage from the world.

"Adrik," she replied.

"I do not know what you want from me," he began. She started to pull away, but he only pulled her right back. Her body was flush against his and all she could pick up on was how amazing he smelled and how perfect it felt to be in his arms.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, looking down at absolutely nothing. His hand lightly grasped her chin before slowly craning her head up to gaze into his eyes.