Curiosity (17)

Taehyung was busy managing the cafe since he had been promoted to store manager, giving him more freedom of the store. He worked his butt off in order to get recognized by the store owner who was an elderly man; a lot of butt kissing happened to in order to get higher up.

The store owner barely would visit the place since walking for him was a bit harder than before, back then he would come by asking how sales were and to catch up with Taehyung.

Without realizing it Taehyung and the elderly man had grown a bond to the point that his wife would invite him over for dinner. The bond was special to the point that a nickname was given to Taehyung which was 'Taehyungie' which didn't seem much different to his name but he felt loved.

Taehyung was busy organizing the store and writing down the items that needed to be ordered so the truck could arrive with the necessary build.

The cafe was closed so cleaning had to be done, another worker was left but he thought it was fine for them to leave since they were still in high school. Taehyung didn't want them to go to school tired so he felt it was fit for him to dismiss them and either way the task list was almost done.

The front door opened with a jingle and closed after the worker so Taehyung turned around to continue on the chores until he heard the bell from the door.

There wasn't much thought to it since he thought that the kid had forgotten something until he heard chairs being knocked over causing for the boy to freak, thinking that someone was going to rob the store so he grabbed whatever was accessible to him.

Taehyung had grabbed a broom which hopefully would do something as protection so he walked away from the counter only to be surprised by a drunken Jungkook.

Chairs had been knocked down due to Jungkook struggling to walk which the alcohol for sure had affected him.

Sighing Taehyung placed the broom down and walked towards Jungkook helping him sit down.

"Sir, we're closed."

Jungkook just chuckled and struggled to keep his head up but manage to lift it to then look at Taehyung.

"Oh so now I'm being treated as a customer?"

Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"You're just another customer to me so if you wouldn't min-" Taehyung lifted Jungkook up and began walking him towards the door.

"If you wouldn't mind leaving the store so I can go back to actually closing the cafe."

Jungkook's head rolled around until he pushed Taehyung against the wall.

"Of course you're trying to kick me out. Why is that Tae?"

Taehyung breathed in only smelling the alcohol Jungkook breathed out.

"I'm being nice at least. Come on Jungkook."

Although Jungkook was drunk he was still strong surprisingly which made it hard for Taehyung to push him off.

"You're always so nice...But I'd rather you be rough."

Jungkook slurred out against Taehyung's ear sending a shiver down his spine.

"Come on Jungkook!"

Taehyung tried to push Jungkook off but he didn't budge causing for the boy against the wall to huff.

"Have I ever told you that I find you attractive when you are nervous."

Taehyung's eyes widened and looked into Jungkook's eyes but he composed himself.

"Jungkook you're drunk, let me take you home."

Jungkook placed a hand on the other boy's waist and got even closer to him causing for his breathing to hitch at the approximately.

"You'll have to kiss me first in order for me to be taken home."

Jungkook smirked at his reply.

Taehyung stayed silent thinking through at the outcomes of certain ways he should handle the situation and one for some reason seemed the most appealing yet not the one he wanted to undergo.

The boy against the wall placed his hand on the back of Jungkook's and leaned in for a kiss thinking that the other boy wouldn't remember the event.

Jungkook's lips tasted of alcohol which wasn't appealing to Taehyung but the feeling of his lips was amazing making it worth it.

The drunken boy stayed frozen but reciprocated the kiss pulling Taehyung even closer and felt how soft his lips were which made the want to bite his lip strong.

Jungkook bit Taehyung's lip causing for a moan to escape the boy's lips.

Everything went by in a haze and all the was remembered was the kiss that both men had shared, they both had woken up on a bed that both had shared the night but they were still clothed.

Taehyung was awoken by the sun as it shined through his window, he felt a hard mass underneath him and so he turned around to see Jungkook asleep peacefully.

He scratched his head trying to remember what exactly had happened the previous night but everything was a blur the only thing that came to his memory was them kissing at the cafe.

Jungkook rolled around the bed and stayed still leaving Taehyung occupied in his thoughts trying to remember how he ended with the boy fast asleep on the bed.

"Good morning."

Taehyung jumped when he heard Jungkook speak in a deeper voice.

"Last night was the best. Don't you think so?"

Jungkook placed his head on his hand as he laid on his side staring at Taehyung.

"I should get going."

Was all Taehyung could manage to say before hearing a sigh come from behind him, feeling the bed rise up.

"Ugh, you and your stupid excuses and just a heads up..this is actually your place. Just admit it Taehyung you're nervous when I'm near you but, side note I assure you that the only thing that happened between us was kissing and cuddling."

Jungkook stretched while walking in front of Taehyung crossing his arms against his chest.

"I will have to say I like how cozy your room is."

Jungkook chuckled.

"Jungkook please leave."

Taehyung stood up from the bed wanting to set his foot down.

"Damn it Tae. Since you won't admit it, I'll admit it first!"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow but just stared at Jungkook.

"I like you."

Jungkook swung his hands up in frustration meanwhile Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Y-you still do?"

Jungkook nodded looking at Taehyung.

"How...?"

Jungkook just shook his head and sighed.

"I couldn't stop myself from liking you even though you told me to loose those feelings. I mean I did try to move on but all I could think of was you which made me frustrated."

Taehyung looked down at the floor.

"I can't believe what I'm about to say but what I said that I didn't like you that way was meant for me not you... I was scared of exploring my sexuality but you managed to make it easy. By easy I mean that you made me feel as if loving the person of the other sex natural.. I-I can't explain it."

Jungkook stayed silent and listened to the other boy speak smiling at the response.

"Basically you pushed me away cause you were scared to explore your sexuality?"

Taehyung nodded slowly.

"Well let's say that curiosity got the best of you."

Jungkook chuckled causing a smile from the other boy.