Journey (2)

{A/N} : Feel free to play the link I have added to this chapter! Wanted a song for feels... :(

Jungkook was rushing to get his shoes on and struggled to get the shoelaces tied, his parents asked him why he was in such a rush but Jungkook just ignored them due to only having Jimin on his mind.

He opened the door and jogged the short distance to the car to then hop inside and inserted the key to give life to the car, his parents went out the house yelling "Jungkook where are you going?' to back up the small driveway and drove crazily to the hospital.

Jungkook arrived to the hospital without being stopped by any police and without any injuries, he parked the car in front of the hospital and quickly took the key out to open the door and slamming it shut. He ran inside going up a couple stairs to then met a young woman at the reception table, as his shoes squeaked from the sudden halt causing the nurse to look up with a smile.

"I'm here in regards of Park Jimin. Any news?" Jungkook asked inbetween breaths as he tried to regain his breathing from the amount of running he did.

The nurse looked down at the computer and she began typing, she finally spoke after a long pause which to Jungkook was the most longest wait ever. "Park Jimin is still undergoing surgery, his injuries seem to be severe." The nurse looked up at Jungkook with a sad smile.

"Do you know what exactly happened to him?" Jungkook asked. The nurse looked at the computer once again and scrolled her mouse down.

"From what paramedics examined, he suffered some trauma to the head and some broken ribs overall his head-trauma is causing him to be in severe condition." Jungkook was shocked to hear the news, he felt a knot form in his throat but he felt the need to ask him where they found him so he gained the courage and asked.

"Where did they find him?"

"Park Jimin was found near a hill, the drop was very deep. I think it was near Guapcheong the area was filled with so many flowers. Do you recognize the area by any chance?" The nurse asked Jungkook.

It was where Jungkook and Jimin had first met, Jungkook was 8 by the time and Jimin was 10 years old. Jungkook lived near the area so he would always wander and get lost in the forest, until one day Jungkook was laying down on the flowers as he closed his eyes he heard leaves being crushed underneath which caused Jungkook to snap his eyelids open. He got up and immediately put his fists up as if they were going to do something, he looked around the area and saw eyes in the bushes.

'Who are you? What's your name?" Jungkook asked loudly.

As Jungkook spoke the eyes began to move to then introduce a kid he seemed to have really puffy eyes from what he guessed was from too much crying. He seemed to be older than Jungkook showing from his features, although Jungkook was a bit taller then the older one. After the two had began introducing each other they seem to hit it off, they agreed to meet each other at that exact spot at a specific time and the two would be there on time as agreed. It went on until they became young adults never wanting to end the tradition but it seemed that that tradition would be cut short.

Jungkook's legs began to tremble and felt as if he were to move they would give in, the nurse seemed to notice what was happening to him so she got out of her seat and went to his side and guided him to a chair nearby.

"I understand that to you the world seems to be ending...but you must have faith in order for your friend to survive this. I'll be back with some water. I'll keep you informed if there are any updates on his condition, alright?" The nurse looked at Jungkook waiting for a response and Jungkook could only answer with a nod.