Deceived (7)

Taehyung felt disappointment in himself for telling such hurtful words to the bunny boy but he couldn't let the friendship continue on not when he began to feel something for the other boy and felt guilty for breaking Jungkook's trust.

Taehyung was afraid of the unknown, if his family would be frowning upon him overall he didn't want to risk it so he used the excuse that he had a girlfriend which was somewhat a lie and true. It was true due to him recently finding a girl which at the moment the both of them were starting to talk and on the other hand it was false, because the blonde one was still single.

Taehyung continued on making his way to his apartment and overall felt as if the day was dragging, he went into his home and went straight to his bed falling onto it, he'd be looking at the ceiling replaying the event in which he broke Jungkook and his friendship causing the blonde one to see the sadness in the eyes of the bunny boy.

Jungkook's day went to eh to horrible just with hearing Taehyung rant to him, the bunny boy at this point felt lonely since the blonde one was his only friend after the incident with...Jimin.

Jimin...he had forgotten about him causing Jungkook to feel a tug on his heart remembering the handsome boy that once lived but no longer was given the freedom to roam the Earth making him even more down.

Jungkook deep down still thought about him but Taehyung had slightly made him forget about Jimin, it wasn't intentionally but it was hard living in a world where a loved one has passed away so Taehyung filled up the void.

At this point Jungkook was starting to feel overwhelmed and lacking air, it felt too much for the bunny boy and he randomly burst out crying causing for his parents to come into his room worried about their child. They tried to comfort him and told him to calm down or he would pass out but nothing seemed to work, all they could do was hold their child and allow for him to cry his heart out.

Jungkook from that day on promised himself that it was the last time he'd allow for anyone to get close to him cause all they ever do was leave him, he didn't want to feel such loneliness in his life ever again although it was just two people it was enough to make him realize that it was his breaking point.

The bunny boy lifted his head up from his parents embrace and began to clean his tears away meanwhile his parents were unsure of what was happening and just watched everything play through.

Jungkook stood up and began to dig through his closet looking for a nice looking outfit since the night was still young meanwhile his parents watching him puzzled.

"I'm going out tonight."

Was all Jungkook said leaving his parents shocked since it'd be the first time he'd go out cause all he ever do was study and stay in his room.

Jungkook asked his parents for some privacy so that he could change making his parents stutter for their reply but just left the room. So he undressed and placed the fresh set of clothes on him and he felt that it was time to explore his sexuality tonight, he didn't care if a girl or boy would come up to him tonight but he mostly felt as if girls would come to him more.

Jungkook rushed to the bathroom and styled his hair  to his liking and once satisfied with the hair he checked the mirror feeling good about himself and sensed that the night would turn out amazing.

The bunny boy waved goodbye and made his way to the club that was downtown.

The ride to the club was somewhat long but not agonizing, Jungkook got out of the cab making his way to the door and was going to use something important to get him fast access to the club and good service.

The Jeon's were known for their businesses and being loaded with money, Jungkook was secretive when it came to talking to his family or where they worked at since people would tend to be gold diggers.

Not many people knew of his last name and made sure teachers wouldn't mention his full name when it came to roll call; he was just known as Jungkook. Overall, he would try to not use his last name for his benefit so he would make it seem that the bunny boy was somewhat middle class but in reality was part of the high class.

Jungkook told the bouncer his full name and was allowed in without a second thought leaving people shocked, walking in he felt stares and chatter behind him but he shrugged it off and walked in the club.

As he walked in he saw people out on the dance floor having the time of their lives, others were sitting down drinking or eating and a couple of others were just chatting up a storm.

The bunny boy asked for the club's best spot and he was led to the vip area giving him a good view of the dance floor, he ordered a drink to start off and waited for the waiter to deliver his order to have it made.

Jungkook stared at the dance floor and saw some good looking people which seemed to be targets for his fun night, he was about to get up and look for his victim until he saw something catch his eye.

He rose from his seat and leaned on the railings watching the person that had caught his eye, he felt his heart beating fast it felt surreal that the boy looked familiar it was scary even. He blinked a couple times and noticed that the person was gone making the bunny boy confused, he wasn't sure if his imagination was playing with him but he pushed the image back.

"Sir your drink."

Jungkook turned around and saw the waiter place his drink on the table, he waved them off and walked towards his drink and brought it with him to drink as he watched the crowded dance floor.

It was time to loosen up his body so he headed towards the dance floor placing his cup down, walking down the stairs he felt many eyes on him helping boost up his ego. He laid a foot on the dance floor and began dancing, in a short amount of time a brunette girl came towards his way.

Bingo! His first catch.

Jungkook smirked and walked towards the girl and asked her if she wanted to dance with him and she accepted in a heartbeat. They both danced without a break causing for sweat to build up and form on both their bodies, the bunny boy's hair was now drenched in sweat but he didn't care cause he was having fun.

He spent that night dancing and flirting with his victim and he enjoyed the way the brunette girl reacted to his moves