Careless Night (8)

Jungkook was having a blast that night, all his thoughts had left once he entered the club's doors.

The bunny boy only thought about dancing, drinking , and flirting with there being no Taehyung or Jimin overall no one in his mind it was all him.

He'd ask for drink after drink after drink to even no longer be aware of the amount of alcohol he had consumed but the night was young so whatever.

Without second thought he crushed his lips onto the girl's lips and placed his hands on the back of her head making the kiss more intimate. The girl pulled away blushing and decided to make a move.

"You want to leave this place? And go to my place?"

Jungkook smirked at her question and asked for his check, he gave the waiter his card and asked for it to be paid quickly so he could leave with the random girl.

That night Jungkook was all about exploring his sexuality and learning even more of what he preferred more if it were women, men or both. Hopefully his one night stand wouldn't mind being part of his experiment but he really didn't care about no one's feelings.

They walked hand in hand and walked outside and hailed a cab to someplace the girl had ordered the driver to go to, he placed his hand on the girl's thigh causing for her to widen her eyes and tense up making him chuckle. The car drove and Jungkook watched the car pass buildings and other clubs, they passed by Taehyung's job making the bunny boy get uncomfortable.

The cab stopped in front of a small house and they girl nudged Jungkook to get out the car and so he did. He paid for the ride not allowing the girl to pay, walking towards the door and watched the girl unlock the door but Jungkook made it hard for the girl to place the keys into the keyhole since the bunny boy was teasing. He moved her hair to the side and she felt his breath on her kneck and a soft kiss being placed there causing for her grip on the keys to loosen.

The keys fell onto the floor and she bent down to pick them up and went back to opening the door to finally push the door open. They walked in and Jungkook pushed the door closed with his foot and went to grab the girl's arm pulling her towards his body, their lips were inches away from each other and they stared into each other's eyes until once again crushing their lips against one another.

The kiss began to get more heated, he trailed some kissed down the girl's jaw to her neck causing for the girl to let out a soft moan and more access to her skin. The girl began to pull down Jungkook's jacket off to then move on to unbutton his shirt, the shirt then fell onto the floor to expose Jungkook's chest causing a gasp from the girl.

From that the girl felt even more sexually frustrated so she pushed Jungkook into a room and onto a bed making him surprised by her sudden domination but he wanted to be the dominant one so he was going to find the opportunity to use it.

Jungkook removed the girl's coat and began to kiss her shoulder since she wore a strapless dress. From there things were quickly progressing clothes were now on the floor and soon we're becoming anxious on exploring each other's bodies.

Jungkook places the girl on top of him leaving him to lay on the bed, he ordered her to thrust onto him so she placed Jungkook's dick inside her causing for moans to escape her lips, she began to ride him but he began to speed up. Eventually both were going crazy wanting to reach climax so they  both began thrusting faster until they felt their climax being reached as they felt it happen both bodies collapsed, especially the girl's since she was on top.

They both laid on the bed and Jungkook held the brunette in his arms and began caress the girl's arm looking at the ceiling trying to catch his breath.

"W-wow...that was amazing."

Was all the girl could manage to say as she looked at him with a smile on her face which caused a smile to also form on Jungkook's lips.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now get some rest cause I'm sure your tired... after all we did have sex."

The brunette let out a chuckle and began to moving around the bed getting comfortable to then quickly fall asleep in Jungkook's arms.

Leaving Jungkook in silence, thoughts began to fill his mind relating to his sexuality and all he could think of was that after testing the waters he cane to an analysis. His analysis came to be that he was into both guys and girls after all which didn't seem bad to him cause it would make his life fun cause the more options the merrier or the more fun he could have.

****

It was now morning, Jungkook didn't feel the girl's weight on him and looked to find her facing the wall still asleep so he got up from the bed and went in search of his clothes which seemed to be scattered all over the place. Once he found all his pieces he got dressed and began putting on his clothes which were the last thing he needed to find.

After the scavenger hunt for his clothes he decided to leave a message for the girl so he wouldn't seem rude, for all he knew he could bump into her again and didn't want to leave too much of a bad impression well he was sort of already leaving a bad impression.

Hope you enjoyed our time together. Hope to see you soon...

-Jk

Jungkook left the pen on the paper and left the room to walk towards the door, unlocking it he left the room then the house and made his way to his own.

The previous night was a test on what Jungkook would define as fun from now on and he was fine with that, having fun at a club to find someone to spend his time there to then ending up hooking up with them. He was sure that the only thing the other party was interested in was having fun and sex so both parties were being satisfied or that's what he thought.

{A/N}: Will edit if I'm not satisfied with some parts.