Reminders (15)

{A/N}: To add to the mood to this listen to Breathe Me by Sia. Also trigger warning for this chapter; this chapter will contain self harm and the idea of suicide...so if you are going through that please refrain yourself from reading, your safety is more important.

****

Jungkook had awoken up in tears as he remembered the way his beloved Jimin died, what he had dreamt was that he had gone running after Jimin in hopes of stopping the blonde one from falling down to his death. But in reality Jungkook wasn't able to run after Jimin since he'd called letting him know of the accident.

He was running in the dream hoping to make it on time, Jimin was close to edge and had noticed Jungkook coming and as he was about 10 feet apart a smile spread across the blonde one's lips before falling to his death. Meanwhile Jungkook ran towards the boy hoping to grab his hand but only saw the body fall down..

Jungkook awoke sobbing feeling guilty about not being able to prevent Jimin from committing suicide, he was curled up into a ball feeling his saliva cover the corners of his mouth from all the trembling his mouth did due to the endless sobbing that was happening from him.

Sitting up from the bed, the bunny boy rolled over to his side and dug through the night stand's drawer in search of the item that would "release" some of the pain that was happening within his chest. Feeling the object in-between his fingers he began to slide the blade against his already scarred arm.

Jungkook had been a year and couple of months clean but tonight he'd be starting a clean slate due to the damned nightmare of the death of Jimin.

Sliding the blade a couple times against his skin, tears continued on escaping his eyes causing for his vision to become blurry making him unable to watch the blood ooze out from his wounds. The cuts would begin throbbing but the pain in his heart was much stronger and harder to manage.

When it came close to Jimin's anniversary of his death; Jungkook would begin having nightmares mostly relating to the different ways he'd see the blonde one die and only for him to always end up late unable to prevent anything to occur.

Jungkook began to feel the blood slide down his arm so he quickly got up from his bed before any of the blood fell onto the bedsheets. Walking into the bathroom he began cleaning the cuts adding bandages here and there to then roll his sleeve down.

Walking back into the dark and cold room, Jungkook fell onto the bed and stared at the ceiling and listened to his breathing which helped him calm down and soothe him into a sleep.

****

Jungkook woke up with the sound of the alarm going off, rubbing his eyes he hit the snooze button from his phone and got up from his bed making his way towards the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, washed his face and went to pick out his suit for the day since he had to work.

Jungkook was all dressed up and decided to head to work as he began walked towards the door of his room, he walked past a mirror and stopped in his tracks to watch the reflection that was coming from the mirror. The mirror showed the tired eyes of a young man and the thinness from his face due to the lack of food but, a smile was on the man's lips which hid the occurrences from the previous night.

Putting on his suit's jacket he fixed it up a bit before heading out his room and went to the main door leaving walking down the stairs and told his servant to call for the car. Making his way towards the kitchen he found breakfast set on the dinner table but he was going to skip on food since he was on his way to work, although the thought of fruit seemed appetizing so he swapped a couple of spoonfuls of fruit since the servants knew of the small amount of food Jungkook would eat.

A servant walked to Jungkook and informed him that the driver was ready to drive him to work, thanking the servant he made his way out the door and fixed his suit while walking down the stairs of the house towards the driveway.

Since Jungkook had started working his father decided it was time to move houses saying he wanted something better for his son so the family moved into a mansion that was on a high level giving them a good view of everything below them.

Jungkook thought it was time to upgrade homes so he agreed to his father's idea but his mother wasn't really fond of the idea but she fell through and accepted moving.

****

The Jeon's Industry was booming ever since Jungkook took lead of the business, everyone was interested in making business with the young and handsome man.

The idea of Jungkook being referred as "The Most Handsome Business Man" in magazines made him flattered and a bit conceited but he'd bring himself back to Earth realizing that his looks wasn't what mattered but the amount of relations he had to make in order to make contracts with other businesses.

Jungkook walked in his office to see a magazine on top of it with the cover being over him and being praised on successful he'd become in such a short span of time making it hard for other businesses to reach such level. After reading through the magazine more specifically the section over him it caused a smile to form on his lips since it reassured him that his life was just getting started.

Grabbing the telephone from its holder he dialed for his secretary to come to his office so that he would be given his schedule for the day.

After the call the secretary walked in holding a notepad, stopping in front of Jungkook. He looked up placing the magazine down to place his attention on his secretary.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon."

"Good morning Mrs. Choi. Please tell me what we have prepared for today."

She nodded and flipped through the notepad until stopping.

"We'll be having a meeting at 12:30 to talk about with the contractors on the construction of new sector in Australia. At 1:00 you'll be having lunch-"

Jungkook shook his head.

"Cancel the lunch hopefully we can move things up to occupy that."

The secretary nodded and continued on talking.

"In that case I'll call Mr. Grayson to let him know that you're able to talk to him earlier over the types of wine you want to include in the restaurant."

Jungkook nodded and twirled his finger telling her to continue.

"So then the meeting with Mr. Grayson will be at 1:00, from there you'll have a meeting here on the topic of the workers pay.."

Jungkook nodded.

"How about this.. Move the meeting with the workers at one so that I can get that done and I'll let you know when to call Mr. Grayson. I'm not sure how long the meeting with everyone will be and I don't want to keep Mr. Grayson waiting."

The secretary nodded and Jungkook smiled.

"Alright in that case we're all set for today. If anything pops up tell me or vice versa! You're good to leave."

With that the secretary excused herself and went to work with making a couple of calls setting Jungkook off for his day.

Jungkook sighed and saw his sleeves sliding up causing for a bandages to peak through causing him to quickly fix his sleeves. And a flashback popped up making him remember about the rough night he had gone through...