Hope (4)

After the night Jungkook had had; the blonde boy helping him from jumping off the cliff, it was time for Jungkook to continue on with his life. After that Taehyung and Jungkook went back to living their normal everyday lives and forgot about each other's existence.

Jungkook was convinced by his parents to continue on his studies which he agreed to; he had realized once again that it was time to move on and he no longer could do anything to bring back his beloved Jimin but the only thing he could do now is just wish that he had reached heaven.

Taehyung did what he normally would do which was work as a barista at a nearby cafe close to his house, he enjoyed the energy of the place. It was chill and laid back basically like Taehyung's personality but as a place.

As Jungkook's college semester had started he studied hard and did his best to keep his grades up although he did go through some downs; days in which he missed Jimin the most but he climbed up those low days thinking Jimin didn't want him to see him that way.

Jungkook had decided to major in computer science since gaming was his thing, he had dreamed of developing his own game or an app just something with his name on it.

Jungkook enjoyed playing video games as any person would, he enjoyed feeling the adrenaline and excitement of going through a win. Games were his source of happiness and enjoyment but again ever since Jimin's incident occurred he had left them alone/abandoned, so he decided he wanted to invest his time back into games.

****

It was a Wednesday morning and Jungkook was on his way to college, he saw a small cafe nearby and decided to make a quick stop before continuing on making his way to the bus stop.

Jungkook walked in the cafe and the scent of coffee flooded his nose, it gave him a cozy feeling causing a smile to form on his lips.

The cafe was a bit busy due to it being the morning and many people were making their way to their jobs or just anywhere making a stop here which was Jungkook's same thought, Jungkook made his way to the counter to order his drink, as he was about to order he was met by the blonde guy that had saved him.

As soon as Jungkook laid his eyes on Taehyung he felt his heart quicken, the other boy smiled.

"Hi Jungkook! How have you been?"

Jungkook cleared his throat before speaking and returned the smile.

"I've been doing better since we last met." Jungkook said happily.

"I'm glad to hear that Jungkook, anyways what brings you here?" Taehyung asked the bunny boy.

"Well I'm on my way to my college and bumped into the cafe so I decided to stop by for a drink. Something to help me wake up and stay awake during class." Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung nodded his head. "Understandable, well I'm glad you stumbled here. What would you like?"

Jungkook looked at the menu scanning the many drinks that were written down. "Hmm...do you have any recommendations?"

"Yes we do but how about this, I'll make you a drink and surprise you with it!"

Jungkook thought and took the offer. "Sure, why not!"

Jungkook began to take out his wallet until the other boy behind the counter spoke up again.

"Oh! Don't worry about it, it's on the house!" Taehyung offered.

"Oh no! I'll pay for it-" Jungkook pulled his money out but saw that Taehyung had his back facing him already working on his drink.

Jungkook decided to leave a tip since he wasn't able to pay for his drink, he went to sit down and waited on his drink to be served. As he waited, he turned on his phone and went on Instagram scrolling through many posts of his old friends all happy.

Taehyung was occupied getting Jungkook's drink ready, he had decided to make him a caramel iced macchiato. It was Taehyung's favorite drink and it helped him stay awake throughout the day so he hoped it work the same for the bunny boy.

Taehyung finished the drink and felt proud cause he was still a bit fresh on how the drink was made since he had been recently taught on how to make it. He walked up to the bunny boy and placed it on the table.

"Here you go! One iced caramel macchiato for a friend of mine, also I'm going to apologize in advance for it not being the best...I'm still trying to perfect that drink since I was recently taught on how to make it..." Taehyung said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh don't worry! I'm sure it's good." Jungkook assures the boy.

Jungkook decided to taste the drink, he moved the cup to his lips and took a sip of the drink meanwhile Taehyung looked at him anxiously.

"Hmm..." Jungkook said and moved the cup from his lips. "This is delicious! Your good Taehyung!"

Taehyung sighed in relief and smiled, "I'm glad that it tastes good!"

Jungkook chuckled and looked at his phone and widened his eyes, he quickly got up and placed his backpack back on his shoulders.

"Thank you Taehyung for the coffee, I'll for sure finish it during the day! I gotta get going or else I won't catch the bus!" Jungkook began to walk to the door.

"Of course Jungkook and be sure to come back! You better get going! We'll talk more." Taehyung said.

With that last response Jungkook nodded and waved a quick goodbye before leaving the cafe and making a run to the bus stop, he felt happy to see the blonde boy again. Thanks to him, Jungkook was able to slowly move on and continue on with his life.

Something that Taehyung was right on was that suicide wasn't the way to solve a problem cause one way or another things would eventually get better. A person shouldn't just give up when they feel the world getting to heavy, they should fight through and learn on ways to get through the hardships.