Tension (13)

After Jungkook accepted working for his father, the father told his son to put an alarm on cause he'd be put to train the next day. The father was proud to hear that his son was going to follow his steps so before Jungkook would back out, he'd put him to work as soon as possible.

*****

Jungkook would spend most of his day in his father's business either following him around or in his office getting a one on one with him about the way the business is and should be handled. With all the knowledge Jungkook would take in he'd write it down so he could read it later on, when the bunny boy would get home he'd go to his room and turn on his laptop to continue on his studies nonstop.

Jungkook's schedule would consist of learning more about the Jeon's Industry to then be swallowed up by college assignments causing him to stay up all night but Jungkook went on with his goal of finishing his studies and following his father's legacy. Without realizing it the bunny boy had forgotten about Taehyung, all he had in mind was the business and college.

Taehyung on the other hand was busy thinking about Jungkook surprisingly, no matter what the blonde one would do there'd be a small thing that would remind him of the bunny boy causing an eye roll from Taehyung. It came to the point that he had mistaken a customer for Jungkook causing Taehyung to feel embarrassed for the inconvenience and apologized to the person.

*2 Years Passed*

One day, the cafe received an order for an office of some sort, so the drinks had to be delivered since the customer wasn't able to pick them due to them being too busy. To Taehyung's luck it was him that was chosen to deliver the order to the address that had been told through the phone, placing the drinks in a special compartment of the moped he looked at the paper that had the address written and made his way to deliver the drinks.

As Taehyung arrived to the building it definitely wasn't a small business since the building was tall and decorated with glass, taking his helmet off and the drinks out of the compartment placed on the moped the blonde boy made his way inside. As he walked inside the enormous building there seemed to be a lot of commotion and activeness going round since people were everywhere and a lot talking was happening around him, as he continued on walking Taehyung noticed a banner displayed in the entrance that was above the reception desk.

"Hello, I'm here from Chocolate Cafe and I'm here to deliver some drinks."

The receptionist smiled and nodded.

"Give me one second."

Taehyung nodded and meanwhile placed the drinks on the marble reception table.

"Okay you check out, here's a visitor's pass and we'll have someone show you where to drop them off."

Taehyung grabbed the pass which had a lanyard which he placed around his neck, thanking the receptionist he grabbed the drinks and saw someone looking at him which was the person that would guide him to the drop off place. Following the guard to the elevator, they went inside the small space and went up to the next floor.

The guard and Taehyung walked out the elevator and continued on walking only to stop at a door to which the guard opened allowing for the blonde one to enter and place the drinks down.

"Someone will be here shortly to pay for the coffees."

The guard told Taehyung and he closed the door leaving him alone in the room. Taehyung looked around the room and saw many picture portraits lined against the wall, he noticed that there was a space that had a drape hanging from the wall.

"You must be from Chocolate Cafe?"

The person spoke causing Taehyung to turn on his heels and as he turned around he was surprised to see who it was.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook was busy getting something from his pocket which was a wallet, he then looked up as he heard his name being called.

"Yes, that's the name under the order."

Taehyung was a bit hurt on how Jungkook was acting towards him it was as if he was a stranger.

"Oh for goodness sake Jungkook, don't tell me that you forgot who I am?!"

Jungkook looked and raised and eyebrow.

"You're Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and just grabbed the receipt.

"Whatever your total is $32.79."

Jungkook nodded and gave the exact amount of money to Taehyung and began placing the drinks around the table. Taehyung just watched but decided to walk away since there was not much left to say.

"Have a good fucking day."

Jungkook stopped in his tracks and sat up straight.

"I'm sorry but I do not tolerate that in my business. Overall, I don't tolerate disrespect."

Taehyung clenched his fists and couldn't stand it anymore and decided to speak his mind.

"You don't deserve my respect after the way you are treating me! Like come on! You know who I am!"

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook and began to raise his voice.

"Well to start off you didn't like the fact that I liked men also. Which as I said you didn't like causing for you to feel uncomfortable about it and I respected you to the point I didn't let my feelings get involved with our friendship but that wasn't enough for you."

Jungkook and Taehyung's voices rose as they both wanted to get their points across without their realization they were only a couple inches away.

"At least I don't sleep with people just to get over things."

Jungkook's jaw clenched and the room began to rise with sexual tension, their breathing was close to the point if one exhaled the other one would inhale the other's air. Silence filled the room and stares were exchanged between the two no one dared to make the first move of either continuing on the discussion or...

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook and gave up his temptation and leaned towards the bunny boy crashing his lips against the other one. Jungkook's eyes widen at the sudden reaction Taehyung had but he had to stop the kiss due to the fact that the blonde one had hurt him.

"I should get going. I have an important meeting that should start soon."

Taehyung was frozen still trying to process what he had done, the sudden need to kiss Jungkook came out of nowhere causing for the blonde one to question himself. Taehyung struggles to walk properly causing for him to bump into a wall and for him to grab onto the drape that was hanging there.

Jungkook tried to reach out to Taehyung but it was too late since he was on the floor, the blonde one looked at the wall that exposed another portrait that contained a picture of Jungkook. Taehyung looked at the plaque that was placed underneath the portrait and once again became surprised by the writing that was on the plaque.

"You're the new owner of this?"