Sweet Discovery (31.2)

Meanwhile inside the venue; things were normal everyone was enjoying the evening until Taehyung began to notice Jungkook's absence.

He began looking around in hope of finding the other boy but no luck so he went to his parents wanting to make sure if Jungkook by any chance was with them.

Taehyung placed his cup down and went to look for his parents.

"Hello sorry to interrupt..but have you seen Jungkook? I thought he'd be with you two."

Jungkook's parents just shared a puzzled look and shook their heads.

Taehyung scratched the back of his head and once again began scanning the room but once again no luck...

As he was looking around he noticed that men were standing in front of each door as if they were guarding the door, Taehyung rose an eyebrow and faced Jungkook's parents again.

"Why is there security?"

Taehyung pointed to each door and the parents watched each door with a confused expression.

"Those aren't men that we hired..."

"In that case something is wrong. Better call your security. I'll continue on looking for Jungkook."

Jungkook's parents nodded and the father immediately walked away.

Taehyung left after and tried to look for ways to avoid the men that were standing at the doorway, there was the possibility of being too drunk and almost throwing up on one of them hopefully they'd move out the way and let him leave. He caught test it out and move on to the other security guy.

He gathered all the courage and started his act of being hammered; Taehyung began stumbling his way towards the guy chuckling to himself making it more believable.

"Hey my man!"

Taehyung began making conversation with the guy while slurring his words and placed a hand on their shoulder.

"Having fun tonight-tonight cause fuck! I am!"

The guy just looked at Taehyung.

"Come on! Talk to- I think... I think I'm gonna..."

Taehyung began to make it seem as if he were to throw up and the guy thankfully flinched away from him.

"Get out of here!!"

The guy moved out the way only to have Taehyung think idiot.

Taehyung continued on stumbling and held onto the wall but as soon as the doors closed, he straightened up and began looking everywhere in hopes to find Jungkook.

He was walking near the balcony and was about to pass until he heard people talking so he stopped in his tracks and walked closer to the area.

"What the hell you want Jimin?!?"

Silence was heard inside and Taehyung recognized the voice so he continued on staying hidden.

"Such an easy question for me respond to handsome..."

"Well!"

Taehyung was confused as to who Jungkook was speaking to cause from the sound of it they didn't to have such a nice relationship.

"It's.."

Silence.

"You..."

Taehyung looked around the corner and saw a blonde guy nicely dressed and shorter in height than Jungkook.