Oh, So Zayn Don't Bite Perrie And Louis Try Not To Kill Eleanor...Yeah?

Start from the beginning

"Coming!" Zayn yelled.

They all looked at each other, all wondering what this day held in store for them.

Later in the day, a couple of hours before the concert, Louis decided to have a wonder down London. It was a big mistake...Walking in the middle of the day surrounded by humans? Not his best idea ever...

Louis sat in a restearunt with his hood and sunglasses on, so no one could reconise him, he'd ordered about three drinks already to try and get rid of the hunger that was forever building as he stayed longer and longer down the shops.

The waiter gave him a funny look as he ordered another drink and a second rare steak. Louis stopped himself breathing so he couldn't smell many of the other humans that surrounded him, he found it strange at how easily he started to call the people around him humans, at how accepting he felt about the whole situation they all were in. Louis looked outside the restearunt, watching the people walking around the city, totally unaware of the danger that surrounded them.He wished he was still one of those people.

The waiter brought his rare steak out.

"Sir?" She said bringing him out of his thoughts.

Louis smiled at her.

"Yes, sorry, thanks" He said.

She gave him the plate and wished he was more interested in the steak, rather than her neck which he seemed to not be able to stop glancing at, he could hear her pulse and could see her vein throbbing, his eyes slowly turned a dark red from behind his sunglasses...

Snap out of his Louis! He told himself angrily, he smiled falsely at the waiter and turned away from her, just holding his sudden hunger for her blood in and stuffed his face quickly with the steak, trying to dull the hunger down, why wouldn't she dam leave?

"You look familiar, have I seen you somewhere before?" The waitress asked, looking at him quizzically.

"I don't think so love" Louis said, pulling his hoody over more of his head.

His pale hands slowly curled into fists and her blood grow more tempting every second then suddenly-

"Mam? You've been over that table for a awfully long time and my friends wish to be served" A young female, bright voice interrupted them. The waitress looked startled then quickly said "Of course"

She hurried of towards where the young lady was pointing to, a group of loud boisterous tall teenagers, chatting loudly over in the corner.

"Thanks" Louis said realising she'd just, without realising it saved the waitress from possible death, the urge to sink his teeth into her had been almost to much to bare. Louis looked at the other girl standing before him, she was beautiful with a extremely nice figure but strangely enough her blood didn't call to him like the waitress's had. He wasn't hungry for it at all and she smelt strange, animal like? Like a wild wolf? He wasn't sure where he got that description from but it seemed to fit her perfectly,

"Any time" She said "My names Eleanor"

"Louis" He said.

Eleanor grinned at him "I know, Louis Tomlinson right? My younger sister loves you"

Louis said chuckling "Was my disguise that bad?"

She smiled back "Na, I've just got a good eye sight"

Louis smiled warmly back at her.

"I'm going to your concert today" Eleanor said, cheerfully.

Louis grimaced "Well don't expect that much" He rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed "Me and the boys kindu forgot we had a concert on today so..." He trailed of.