Chaptet 30

Y/n pov:

"What's up?" I asked. Max fiddled with his fingers.

"Um thanks and have a good night." He said. I was sad for a second and I put on a smile.

"Thank you and good night Max." I said and turned to leave. He grabbed my hand and he pulled me close. He closed his eyes and next thing I knew a soft pair of lips were next to mine. I flinched and slowly calmed down.

..............

I kissed back. It was amazing. The guy I liked, my date, was kissing me. I kissed back. Wow never thought this would happen.

"You broke the rules." I giggled. Max's face flushed red and he backed away.

"I wont tell, you should get going before they come out." I said. Max nodded and got in the car. I waved goodbye and walked to the house.

"I'm home!" I sang. Delirious bolted in the room with an axe.

"So? Did he touch you? Are you okay? Was it fun?" He questioned. I giggled and took the axe from him.

"It was a lot of fun and he didnt touch me." I answered. He sighed with relief and fell on the couch.

"He was literally delirious the whole time." Scotty complained and rolled his eyes. I giggled and took off my heels.

"Well thank you for letting me go I think I'm going to go to take a shower and go to bed. " I said. I walked to my room and threw my heels in my closet. Those hurt. I hate heels.

I got a sports bra and athletic shorts to chnage into. I took all the boby pins out of my hair and washed off all my makeup. I changed the water in the shower to hot and got in. I let the sweat wash down my body and the hair spray out of my hair, there was also makeup on my arms to cover the bruises.

The shower felt nice but it soon came to an end when I finished my dialy stuff to do in the shower. I chnaged into the clothes and flopped on my bed. My wet hair getting in my face.

I texted max for a while and then turned off my lamp and went to bed.

Next morning:

I got up and memories came back to me. The dance, the laughing, dancing, the kiss. I smiled and got up.

I put my hair into two dutch braids and tossed the hat

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I put my hair into two dutch braids and tossed the hat. No need fot a hat today. I skipped out to the kitchen and delirious fist bumped me as I entered.

"Brain and I are taking you to go shopping for a few things. Your going to need a black outfit, that's combat, like leather or something and a mask." He explained. I nodded and went back to my room to grab some stuff. I grabbed a knife, portable charger, earbuds, a tiny pistol, some magazines, and a few ponytails.

 I grabbed a knife, portable charger, earbuds, a tiny pistol, some magazines,  and a few ponytails

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I put them in a small backpack and walked back out to see Brian and Delirious ready. I smiled at them and we walked to the garage. We got in Delirious's car and the engine roared with life. All the cars were sporty and I loved it. Some heavy duty trucks. The leaves were falling off the trees but not too much. Delirious was the driver and Brian in the passenger seat, I sadly was on back.

"So what mask and outfit?" Brian asked. I shrugged me shoulders. I had no idea what I wanted.

"For my mask I want a purge mask and outfit I have no idea." I answered. Brian and Delirious chuckled and high fived each other grinning big.

We got to the mall and we went to a halloween store. Hallown Spirit. I always like Halloween. A time to scare people. There was a good section of purge masks. All in different colors. I pick a f/c mask.

(Imagine your favorite color)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Imagine your favorite color)

Delirious payed for it and I thanked him with a hug. He hugged back. I love my brothers.

We went to a store called hot topic.

I got that too and Delirious payed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I got that too and Delirious payed.

"Thank you guys!" I exlciamed. Brian and Delirious smiled at me.

"We want you more in on the action and you need a mask and clothes. Dont thank us, this is a reward." Brian said. I raised an eyebrow and took a skip to keep up.

"Reward for what?" I asked.

"For not disobeying us. We said no touches and stuff and you followed that rule." Delirious smiled at me. I was being rewarded for something I didnt do. I nodded by head and put on a fake smile. I hate lying to my brothers.

"What something to drink?" Brian asked. I shurgged my shoulders and nodded.

"Coffee sounded really good right now." I admitted. Delirious nodded and pointed to a Starbucks. Brian and Delirious went up to the counter after getting my order and I sat at the fountain. There was small fish swimming around and small seaweed at the bottom. I heard tires screech and a black van pull up. Fear struck within me as the van door opened.

Queen BBS (for girl reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें