Chapter 25

Y/n pov:

I inhaled sharply and a sneer appeared on my pink lips. We were at a bar and I was the distraction and also a attacker. My job was to make small talk and get the bartender mad and start a riot in there. Then all the boys would come in and get the money and alchohol.

Y/n outfit:

I adjust my hair and entered the brick building

I adjust my hair and entered the brick building. There was an older bartender. He looked about early 30s. He had muscular arms and a flat chest. I sat at a stool. He eyed me as he dried a glass.

"Only 21 and older miss." He objected and came in front of the counter making his approach.

"Nah I'm good." I yawned. I saw a vein in his arm pop out as he clenched his fists.

"Please dont make me call the cops." He sighed. I shook my head once again and he sighed and walked closer grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door.

"Help help me! Hes hurting me!" I shouted. The bartender let go of my arm and gave a nervous laugh. I made tears fall down my face as I cowered in fear. The bartender glared at me.

"Hey leave her alone!" A dude shouted and punched the bartender. Both threw fists while others tried to stop it which made more of a fight. I crawled to behind the counter and picklocked the cashier. It opened up and I opened a cloth bag and stuffed the money in.

The signal for the guys to come in was a gun shot our ear pieces were currently under repair by craig he didnt come.

I pulled out a small gun from my leather jacket and pulled the trigger. The fighting stopped and every eye was on me. People screamed and fled the building in panic. The guys entered with big smiles on their faces.

"Well look at that decoy attacker. Good job y/n!" Vanoss laughed and put a box on the counter and put whiskey, beer, vodka, wine, Mike's , and other alcohol. I heard footsteps in the kitchen. I pulled out my knife and sprinted towards. A man in black clothing dashed out the door. I followed right behind. He hopped in the back of a pickup and turned around. I couldn't see his face. I pulled out my gun and shot a few times. He seemed to dodge them perfectly. He pulled put a throwing knife and threw it. It seemed almost faster than Delirious's. I tried to beat the speed and dodge out of the way.

A gasp escaped my lips as I left a wave of pain slice through my hand. The impact of the knife made me lose my balance and trip over my feet. I looked down and saw a throwing knife all the way through my hand, stuck in the middle. Blood soaked my nice shirt and leather jacket. If i want to be an assasin i need to not get hurt. What am I going to say to the guys. I cant remove it.

The truck was long gone. I got up, dusted myself off with my unhurt hand. The pain was a lot but it was better than what I've had before. The adrenaline blocked out the pain too.

I walked back inside and put my hand in my pocket. Luke gave me a look of confusion.

"What'd you run for for?" He asked. I shurgged and didnt make eye contact.

"Thought I saw someone." I lied. I did see someone and that someone is a mystery.

"Well we have everything packed, ready to go?" Delirious asked putting an arm around me. I smiled at him and nodded. We all got in and it was full of laughter and chatter. I joined in and acted like nothing happened.

We got home and I helped put money away and along with the alcohol. I went to the bathroom and locked it behind me. I took the hurt hand out of my pocket. The slightest movement made it hurt. I hissed in pain as i took hold of the knife. It wiggled around from my shaky hands. I let out a painful wail and slammed my hand down on the counter in frustration. I cant get it out.

I let the blood drop in the sink as up with a solution on to how to get it out. I could yank it out. Or slam my hand down so the knife wasn't through my hand. Or tell my brothers which wasn't happening.

I took a deep breathe and took hold again. It stung with pain but it steadied my hand so it wasn't as shaky. I pulled up and the knife shifted and moved up. I bit my lip and let out another yelp but it was more of a cry. I had tear going down my face as I gripped it silver blade. I pulled it again and the knife moved with the force.

"One more time." I whispered. I clenched it and let out a yelp and yanked it out. Blood squirted out and I felt a rush of dizziness come upon me and I leaned over the sink letting the blood pour in the sink.

"Y/n!! Why is the door locked? You okay??" I heard Lui asked. Lui can keep a secret. I reached for the doorknob and twisted it. I moved my body so he wouldn't see the blood and my hand was behind my back.

"Lui you can keep a secret right? Like you cant tell anyone not even the boys. Not even David. No one. And you won't get mad at me?" I questioned. Lui raised an eyebrow and took a step closer which caused me to back up a little in alert.

"Yes I promise I wont tell anyone and I'll keep whatever it is a secret. Y/n, my little sister, what's wrong?" He asked. His voice was caring and sweet. I took a gulp and moved aside. He saw my hand and the blood. He left the room leaving me alone. I thought he was going to keep it a secret.

"Ok, so that's a lot of blood and while I bandage you up your explaining." He sighed as he closed the door behind him with a first air kit in his other hand. I sat on the counter and he examined it.

He took out a needle and thread. His eyes searched my face for anything.

"So after everyone fled and we were getting the alcohol I saw a dude in the kitchen run. So I sprinted after him and he ran to an alley way and hopped in the back of a truck." I explained. Lui was stitching my hand up and wiping the blood away with a damp wash cloth.

"I pulled out my gun and shot a few times.... Lui he dodged the bullets, my shot was clean and direct. He dodged them perfectly. And then he calmly pulled out a knife and threw it. It was faster than Delirious's throw. I tried to dodge it too but...." I stopped mid sentence to see what he was doing. He finished the stitches and was now getting the gauze out.

"I moved so slightly and the impact of the knife made me fall. It struck my hand. It was all the way through. And he stared at me and they drove away. I was useless." I explained. Lui didnt look but but he finished the gauze and stood up. He gave me a hug and I hugged back.

"Its ok, it happens to all of us. I got shot in the shoulder and I felt so embarrassed but the guys said the same thing to them. It happened and there is nothing we can do about it." Lui smiled at me. I nodded and turned on the sink and let let the blood go down the drain.

I went into my room and changed. I chnaged my clothes and sighed. Sleep.