Chapter 12

Y/n pov:

I turned around and kissed his lips. He seemed surprised and kissed back. I knew he wanted to make entrance. I moved down his neck and stopped to hug him. He swayed back and forth and hummed. I reached down and pulled put my knife but it was too obvious. I hid the knife agaist my skin.

"You want this?" I asked. I felt like vomiting. I pushed him so he sat on the bed and I got on my knees and moved my hands up his legs. He fucking moaned. Disgusting. I clutched my knife but it was still hidden. I sat on his lap and moved in close so our foreheads were touching.

"You can rot in hell." I grolwed. I swung my knife so it made a deep cut along his throat. I laughed like a maniac and wiped the blood off my face. I stabbed his chest over and over again. He was dead for sure. I carved BBS on his forehead. I pulled out my phone and took a picture.

"Thank you for letting me kill you!" I thanked and laughed. I exited the room and saw tyler with a worried expression.

"I heard the whole thing. I didnt move in because I wanted your word. Looks like you handled yourself." Tyler winked. I giggled and Tyler took my hand and lead me outside. The gang was there with smiles on their faces.

"You did it! Great acting too!" Delirious yelled. I laughed and hugged him. I felt sick and pushed away and ran a little away before vomiting.

"You okay?" I heard Brian ask. I held a thumbs up and smiled.

"I wanted to vomit the whole time. Flirting sucks." I sighed. Some laughed while others shook their head and smiled at me.

"Let's go, I want to get out of these heels." Nogla nodded and opened the van door for me. I took a small bow and giggled before sitting in the leather seat and smiling like an idiot.

"He was one of my dads friends." I frowned after a few minutes down the road. Criag shrugged and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Hes dead now so no worries!" He exclaimed and winked. I smiled and looked out the window. I felt like they were going to come for me. I hope not.

Time skip:

I brushed my wet hair from the shower. Thank the lord I was out if that outfit. It was cute and all but uncomfortable. Especially when you had a pedo trying to make love.

I streched and flopped on the couch and turned on the news.

"Millionaire Tyler Lopez died from a knife cut across the throat. Along with multiple chest wounds. The letters BBS were carved into his forehead. Searchers say that the BBS are a big gang who are criminals. Be careful out there with these people. More information after the commercial." The news reporter clarified. A picture of the target was there.

"I love that work n/n!" Delirious laughed. I laughed too and high fives him. The others looked at us like we were crazy. We are.

"Umm n/n. Sorry that we had to do this to you but......... we signed you up for......school" Vanoss explained as he rubbed the back of his neck. I stared at him.

"When?" I asked. Vanoss looked at his watch.

"In 2 days." He stated. I sighed and looked away and back.

"Fine but I dont really need it." I shrugged. Vanoss smiled and went on his phone to do something. God I'm not ready for school. It's boring, a prison. You are forced to do school work and follow orders from adults.

"Well I'm going to bed." I announced and went to Dels room. I was already in pajamas as I layed in bed thinking. What could go wrong? Its school. A place full of drama. Maybe. Only maybe. I might meet someone. A friend. Never had one but we will see how it goes.

Time skip:

I woke up and heard movement from the kitchen. I got up and got out my karambit knife. I held it tight and inched towards the kitchen. I saw a guy in black and felt anger boil in my veins.

I yelled out and kicked his legs and made him fell and kicked his side before leaning down and holding my knife to his throat.

"What the fuck?" He yelled at me. The guy looked about the boys age but had an x over his eye.

"What the hell do you thing your doing here in my home?" I growled. The man looked confused. I pressed harder and growled.

"Get off him!" I heard a yell. Someone tackled me. They layed on top of me. He had a grey sweatshirt on and a grey omega sign on a blindfold over his eyes. How did he even see? I bucked him off and flipped his arm around so it could pop put if place if I pushed up.

"Ah shit!" He screamed. I looked at my knife on the ground and grabbed it. This man was going to he ended for trespassing.

"Get off him now." I heard the click of a gun. I turned my head and shoved him away. I put my hands up and growled. It seemed like in slow motion as I used the outside if my forearm to aim the gun away and use my forearm to push I the his chest and away from me. I kicked off the kitchen counter and did a round house kick in his stomach.

"What the hell happened!?"