Chapter 28

Y/n pov:

The boys were here. A sneer appeared an each of my brothers faces. I looked at bf/n in fear.

"Let's get on our dresses." I said and tugged her arm. She nodded and we both went into our room.

"Dude Daniel and Max arent going to get out of here with their lives. My brothers are crazy protective!" I explained. Bf/n chuckled and handed my dress to me.

"If your in there no harm will come." She smiled. I nodded nervously and got on my dress. I put my knives on the pockets and made sure they would stay. That was very important. I put on my heels and walked out. I tripped over my feet and stumbled. Strong arms caught me and I looked up.

"Careful there." I heard Max's voice. I blushed and stood up. Marcel gave me a look and then a smile with the shake of his head.

"Hey hey, back the fuck up." Brian growled and pulled the collar of Max's suit so he would move back.

"Max meet my brother, guys meet max. He is my date to homecoming. " I introduced. Evan came up to max. Towering over him, eyes fierce and cold, the threat of his presents was real.

"Nice to meet you max." Evan said shaking Max's hand firmly. Max nodded and took a gulp.

"Now listen there is going to be rules, or you better listen." Criag grolwed. I wanted to yell at them to stop but I liked how protective they were.

"One, dont touch her inappropriately, dancing is fine. And no making out." Tyler ordered.

"She is our little sister, if you even make her mad or sad I'll hunt you down and make you pay." Lui snapped.

"Be a gentalmen. If your nice then we will consider future dances." David sighed.

Brain, brock, luke, ohm, marcel, and scotty all glared at max. Delirious clear his throat and pulled out his knife and pushed max up to the door. I went to grab Delirious's shoudler but Brian grabbed my hand and shook his head.

"She's very very special to me. I have a bond with her that no one can brake. All I'm asking is that you follow our orders and mine especially. You keep her safe. Protect her with your life. I've been doing it from day one and it's been the best time of my life. Just please protect her." Delirious clutched the knife close to Max's throat. He pushed away from him and cleared his throat.

"Do you have it?" Ohm asked. I nodded and leaned agaist him so I could show him the knife without max seeing. Ohm nodded and I held my arms out.

"Thank you big brothers. I will be safe and act the way I'm supposed to. " I promised with my hand over my heart and the other hand in the air. The guys made a group hug and each one slowly pulled away until it was delirious and I. He examined my face.

"Please y/n, please be careful. I wont be able to live with myself if you are in danger." He whispered. I smiled and nodded. He walked over Evan and they leaned agaist each other. Bf/n and Daneil were waiting patiently by the door. I took Max's hand and smiled at him.

"Ready?" I asked. Max nodded and we walked out. The stars shined in the night sky and it was the perfect temperature.

"Sooo what do you think of my brothers?" I asked. Max chuckled.

"The fucking scary. I almost shit myself. Especially the one with the knife." He shivered and put an arm around me.

"I know. They just are worried." I assured. Max nodded and we got into daniels car and drove to the school.

Max's suit:

Daniels suit:

Daniels suit:

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful." Both boys said in unison. Bf/n and I giggled and I adjusted the collar of Max's suit and smiled at him.

"Thank you and you look very handsome?" I complimented. We were about 20 minutes from the school. I honestly forgot how long it took for us to get to school daily. Thank the lord I didnt have to go. I'm staying for the semester and then leaving. Criag could probably home school me once a week.

I would visit often and stuff. To se bf/n, max and Daneil. Everyone else I didnt care for. I looked at the stuctches on my hand and sighed. I probably dont look like the cutest girl. I have scars all over myself, especially on the face. I hile in my hand, along with the bruises. I was a mess. I looked abused. Oh wait , I was.

"What happened?" Max asked. I looked up and saw him staring at my hand.

"I was playing with my knife and accidentally missed my caught and it went through my hand. No big deal." I lied. Max intertwined his hands through mine. I couldn't help but smile more.

"We are here! Have fun and dont do anything stupid!" Daniels mom yelled and we all got out. I dusted off my dress for no reason and grabbed Max's hand again.

"Remind me how do dances work?" I asked. Bf/n laughed and Max chuckled.

"I'll show you. You mostly dance and have a fun time." Max explained. I nodded and stared at the school doors.

"You also slow danceeee." Daneil added and dragged the word dance while doing a funky move. Bf/n slapped his arms and he hooked his arm around hers. They should date. They would be a very cute couple.

We approached the door and both boys opened them and bf/n and I did a curtsey and walked in. Loud music seemed to echo through the halls, the lights were off and only some on giving it a dance feeling. A food bar, drink bar, and a photobooth. This was amazing. The cafeteria was more placing stuff and getting food, drinks, and photos with most of the lights on and the gym had decorations all over and loud music.

"This is amazing!" I exclaimed. My group laughed and max held out his hand.

"Y/n l/n... will you dance with me?"