1. Felicity Spratt

Full Name
Felicity Nicole Spratt

Age
29 (season 1+2)

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Birthday
1 October 1989

Zodiac Sign
Libra

Birthplace
Dalby, Australia

Sexuality
Straight

Family
Mother - Tiana Spratt (deceased)
Adoptive Father - Owen Spratt (deceased)

Powers/Abilities
She can alter a chosen person's senses (making them either hyper aware or incapacitate them; basically making whoever she touches see, hear, feel, taste or smell absolutely nothing for however long)

Looks/FaceClaim
Margot Robbie

Personality- Intelligent- Cool (as in calm)- Can be somewhat cerebral at times- Calculating- Can not stand chaos - A tiny bit indecisive - Compassionate- Caring - Charming- Empathetic- Has a swift sense of humour - Fair- Slightly controlling- Orde...

Personality
- Intelligent
- Cool (as in calm)
- Can be somewhat cerebral at times
- Calculating
- Can not stand chaos
- A tiny bit indecisive
- Compassionate
- Caring
- Charming
- Empathetic
- Has a swift sense of humour
- Fair
- Slightly controlling
- Orderly
- Perfectionist
- Diplomatic
- Great listener
- Organised
- Rarely shows emotions (usually negative)
- Hates being alone (specifically romantically)

Relationships
Friends
Luther, Allison, Klaus, Five, Vanya
Love Interest
Diego Hargreeves

Backstory
On October 1st 1989, a woman named Tiana was in the middle of teaching a class of high-schoolers when she gave birth to a baby girl. Weird thing was, she hadn't been pregnant earlier that day. She'd heard reports of the same thing happening all over the world. Soon after, a man no one knew called Reginald Hargreeves came to acquire the child but, unlike some of the other mothers Tiana refused. You see, Tian and her husband Owen had been wanting and trying to conceive a child for a very long time and when their daughter was born, they saw it as a miracle.
Felicity was an extremely beloved child growing up and had a pretty good childhood half-way across the world from the Umbrella Academy. Her parents never actually knew of her powers. They actually started presenting themselves when she was about nine which was actually pretty late and they didn't fully develop until she was about 14. She had seen the Umbrella Academy on television for years at that point and didn't want to leave her family and friends. So she hid her powers.
She remained happy and free for years until that one fateful night when she was 16. One night, Felicity was out at a party, drunk off her ass. She had a boyfriend at the time, who was her ride home. Long story short, he broke up with her. Heartbroken and completely wasted, she called her dad to pick her up. Her mum came along too. A heartbroken teenage Felicity was sobbing uncontrollably in the car. Her first breakup. Something about her excess emotions made her send out like a wave of numbness, taking her own senses away. And her parents. That was why she felt absolutely no pain when their car crashed. She was the only survivor.
Reginald Hargreeves was the first to hear and he had assumed she could do something because of the circumstances of the crash. She was so devastated that she stayed and trained with the others until they all left.

Other
- She still blames and tortures herself for her parents death. Everyday.
- Sir Reginald renamed her Number 8
- Ever since she arrived at the Umbrella Academy, she was always closest to Diego and also strangely enough Klaus
- She left the Umbrella Academy around the same time the others did and kinda fell out of touch with everyone. She had always been into criminal psychology so went to college to become a Forensic Psychologist. She reconnected with Diego soon after she got a job in a nearby prison. She was at the station one day and they met up.

Scenario 1
Make your own ...