1. Beth Harmond

Full Name
Elizabeth Hope Harmond

Preferred Name
Beth

Age
21

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Birthday
11 November

Zodiac Sign
Scorpio

Birthplace
Australia

Sexuality
Bisexual

Family
Mother - Jackie Harmond (deceased)
Father - Lewis Harmond (deceased)
Younger sister - Lila Harmond
Grandfather - Robert Harmond
Grandmother - Dierdre Harmond
Aunt (with custody) - Isadora Harmond
Uncle - George Harmond
Cousins - Mary, Polly, Nigel, Eric and Samuel Harmond

Looks/FaceClaim
Indiana Evans

Hair Colour BlondeEye Colour BlueHeight 5'6Weight57 kgNotable Features Her sea blue eyes, her freckles PiercingsLeft and right lobes, right upper lobe, right helix, right tragusTattoosNoneScarsSome self-harm scars

Hair Colour
Blonde
Eye Colour
Blue
Height
5'6
Weight
57 kg
Notable Features
Her sea blue eyes, her freckles
Piercings
Left and right lobes, right upper lobe, right helix, right tragus
Tattoos
None
Scars
Some self-harm scars

Personality
Beth can be very loving and friendly most of the time with a heart as caring and big as the moon. Everyone likes her and they love to talk to her because she always listens and rarely ever talks about herself. Not because she has a quiet and shy personality but because she prefers to keep to herself. She doesn't really trust easily, refusing to let people in in case they hurt her and eventually leave her. She's very intelligent and levelheaded when she has to be, often staying silent until she has the answer. She does overreact sometimes but that isn't her personality, it's her anxiety that causes her to freak out. Although she is typically extremely loyal and would do anything for the people she cares for, she'd end up throwing them all under the bus to win as the idea of winning is essential to her.

Relationships
Best Friend
Laurel
Friends
Connor, Wes, Michaela, Asher, Rebecca
Love Interest
Frank Delfino/Open

Majoring In
Law

Minoring In
Music

Backstory
Beth' father ran away from his family so he could escape all their sketchy business and their obsession with money. He moved from California to Australia when he was nineteen and met a woman who made him the happiest he'd ever been. Seven years later, they had their first daughter Beth and, nine years after that, they had her sister Lila. Life for the four was content but that didn't last long. When Beth was twelve and her sister was three, their parents got into a fatal car accident. Custody of the two girls was given to their father's sister, his next of kin. They were shipped back to California immediately and shoved into a household of extreme wealth which would mean they'd want for nothing. But their parents. Lila was too young to remember them much but Beth did and felt the need to escape, much alike her father. When she grew up and was able to leave, she decided to attend a college far away and one of the most prestigious law degrees in the country.

Other
- She takes antianxiety medication and she also takes medication for insomnia