2. Thaia Archeron

Full Name
Thaia Archeron
(tye-ah)

Age
18 (ACOTAR)
19 (ACOMAF & ACOWAR)
20 (ACOFAS)
20-21 (ACOSF)

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Birthplace
Archeron's Estate

Sexuality
Bisexual

Species
Half High Fae & Half Mortal/Human (Eventually is Made by the Cauldron so becomes fully High Fae)
Being half and half made her mortal like other humans but her magic/power is considerable. You'd think that being a half-breed would lessen the gifts passed onto her from her High Fae father but instead it was a lot larger, almost getting to the point of reaching the level of the power of the High Lords (not Rhysand though). Her magic is mainly fire related from the Autumn Court. Part of that power is healing/cleansing and also winnowing. But unlike her father, she also shows promise with telekinesis.

Family
Mother - Unnamed (deceased)
Biological Father - Eris Vanserra (High Fae that is eventually learned to be the High Lord of the Autumn Court's son)
Adoptive Father - Unnamed (deceased)
Older HalfSister - Nesta Archeron
Older HalfSister - Elain Archeron
Older HalfSister - Feyre Archeron
5 Unnamed Half Uncles
Half Uncle - Lucien Vanserra

Looks/FaceClaim
Janet Devlin

Personality- Intelligent- Determined- Sassy- Fiesty- Sarcastic - Playful- Independent- Caring (towards a select few)- Stubborn- Reckless- Has a very dry sense of humour- No filter- Opinionated- A little volitile- Gets angry just as fast as she can...

Personality
- Intelligent
- Determined
- Sassy
- Fiesty
- Sarcastic
- Playful
- Independent
- Caring (towards a select few)
- Stubborn
- Reckless
- Has a very dry sense of humour
- No filter
- Opinionated
- A little volitile
- Gets angry just as fast as she can forgive someone
- Insecure about being "too Fae" for humans and "too mortal" for
- Explosive

Relationships
Friends
Her sisters, Azriel, Rhysand, Mor, Amren, Cerridwen, Nuala, Gwyn, Emerie
Enemies
Amarantha (they never met but she hates her for what she did to Feyre), Tamlin, Ianthe, the King of Hybern, the human queens
Love Interest
Cassian (mate)

Backstory
Thaia was born about a year after Feyre but their mother had had an affair with another man which resulted in the redhead. She didn't know that the man was Fae until after they slept together even though she could've discerned it if she tried but, after, she still claimed that he put her under her spell, he didn't. Their mother had been somewhat honest about it from the start so everyone knew but the parents still stayed together. The High Fae didn't know about his offspring for over a decade but eventually learned about her and had wanted to meet her once but did it in secret so she knew that he was her father and also what he looked like but not his name.
She basically had the same life as her youngest older sister as she was a black sheep too but moreso because she was different than them all because of her blood. When poverty hit, Thaia always went with Feyre hunting even though she wasn't very good. The way she provided for the family was by singing in one of the drinking holes in the village.
On that day when the Fae was killed by Feyre, Thaia was working in a nearby tavern but when Tamlin came for her sister, she was home. She was the only one that begged to save her sister and then pleaded to go too when he said he'd take her. Feyre asked her to stay and protect the family so she did. She remembered what happened like Nesta and they really bonded over that. She was so extremely happy when Feyre came home but then was told to stay again when Feyre's left again to go after 'her High Lord'.
After the mountain, the family hadn't heard from Feyre for over five months so Thaia went to find her, to ensure that she was alive. The girl ended up in Night Court eventually, hearing false rumours that her sister was abducted from the Spring Court and she was kicking up such a fuss by asking anyone. Demanding more like. She soon got Rhysand's attention and so he brought her to Feyre.

Other
- Nesta and Elain never liked her at first because she "wasn't really their sister" or because she was "faerie scum" but they all got closer after Feyre left
- Her adoptive dad just ignored her most of the time
- She didn't know who specifically was her biological father was until ACOWAR, realising he was the much despised Eris at the meeting with all the High Lords. They each knew what eachother looked like but Thaia didn't realise that her father was a male who tried to kill her sister once and who'd brutalised their friend all those years ago
- She was only 5'0 when she was mortal which both Nesta and Elain often used her stature to insult her. They called her a "dirty pixie" when they wanted to hurt her. Being Made made her grow some but she's still pretty short. Instead of her sisters being cruel, Cassian now calls her HIS pixie. That makes her smile
- Growing up with mortals that hated a part of her caused her to resent herself quite a bit and her negative perception of herself still shows
- Like Feyre has art, Thaia has music. She played the piano as a kid but couldn't for a long time but retaught herself when they got the riches from Tamlin. She has always loved to sing though
- She hid her magic for years but had to release it somehow so sometimes she'd sneak out at night to make the light dance for her or sometimes she'd heal broken birds on Feyre's hunts. At the Night Court, her friends taught her how to use it
- In ACOMAF, she was present when everyone went to where she used to live to meet with the mortal queens. They were horrible to her because she was a half-breed. Thaia got really really angry and was so close to snapping their necks with a single thought. Luckily, Cassian did nothing but reach for her hand and she instantly calmed down. But the queens remembered, what they saw as insolence, and whenever they were all at Hybern and the King mentioned proving to them that the Cauldron would grant them immortality by changing Nesta and Elain, the older queen said she wanted Thaia dunked first. Thaia fought against it but couldn't save herself since her power was nullified like the others because she was terrified that it'd screw with what she held dear, her magic. She came out immortal, immediately crawling towards Cassian to try use her power to help him and heal his wings at least a little. It obviously didn't work because of where they were but she was scared that even without that, her considerable power was lost.

Scenario 1
Make your own ...