2. Eliza Griffin

Full Name
Eliza May Griffin

Nicknames
El, Ellie, Eli, Lizzie, Liz, Liza, The Other Griffin, Blondie, Princess

Age
17 (Season 1)

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Birthday
2131 79

Zodiac Sign
Saggitarius

Birthplace
Alpha Station

Sexuality
Straight

Family
Mother - Abby Griffin
Father - Jake Griffin (deceased)
Twin Sister - Clarke Griffin
Niece - Madi Griffin

Affiliation (Skaikru, Trikru, Ice Nation etc.)
Skaikru

Looks/FaceClaim
Emily Osment

PersonalityPositive Traits- Optimistic- Progressive- Adventurous- Honest- Hopeful- Friendly- Loving- Determined- Helpful- Lucky- Loves to be doing something - Compassionate- Flirty- Independent Negative Traits- Too trusting- Naive (only because sh...

Personality
Positive Traits
- Optimistic
- Progressive
- Adventurous
- Honest
- Hopeful
- Friendly
- Loving
- Determined
- Helpful
- Lucky
- Loves to be doing something
- Compassionate
- Flirty
- Independent
Negative Traits
- Too trusting
- Naive (only because she'd been locked inside her whole life)
- Stubborn
- Hates being told what to do
- Reckless
- Restless
- Tactless
- Rebellious

Relationships
Best Friend
Octavia
Friends
Wells, Harper, Miller, Raven, Finn, Monty, Jasper, Murphy, Lincoln, Echo, Emori
Love Interest
Bellamy Blake

Backstory
You would guess that Eliza had a similar backstory as Clarke but no. It was very different. It was never spoken about when mothers had twins and that was because it was horrible what the Council did. Needless to say, parents only came of the room with one kid to add to their family. Abby was different. Thelonious allowed her and Jake to keep both their daughters as long as they kept the youngest indoors. Always. No wonder she got bored and snuck out to have some semblance of fun. She was found and locked up so no one would find out about Jaha's special treatment. That's how they thought it went anyway.

How they got locked up?
When she was barely fifteen, she'd had enough of being locked inside. She'd always been warned against it but she thought that she'd be okay. She went out alone but all the people around started to overwhelm her. She bumped into a guard and, not happy, he asked for an ID. She didn't have one and she would've run back home but he saw a naive little girl that wouldn't have trusted him if he was nice. Eliza didn't understand that people could lie so convincingly and would do that so she followed him when he said to he'd take her home. He didn't. He took her back to his place. She didn't understand his intentions or the way this situation was going but as soon as she got even a little freaked, she ran. She rushed back home and almost cried in relieved but when she got home her parents were there and so was the Chancellor. Long story short they got mad and decided to lock her up for what they said was her own good.

Other
- She had only ever met seven people before she was sent to the ground. Her mom, her dad, her twin, Wells, Jaha, the horrible almost-rapist guard and later Octavia
- She has never told anyone the full story of what almost happened to her that day
- They decided to lock her up with another unwanted child. That's how she got close to Octavia

Scenario 1
Make your own...