2. Juliette Severide

Full Name
Juliette Severide

A.K.A.
Fatale

Nicknames
Julie, Jules, people jokingly call her Jewel

Age
25 (Captain America: The Winter Soldier)

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Birthday
11 November

Zodiac Sign
Scorpio

Birthplace
London, England

Sexuality
Bisexual

Species
Human (Altered)
Powers/Abilities
She possess a dangerous death-based defence as she causes cardiac arrest by touching someone's body with her hands. It is permanently active so she kills everyone she touches

Family
Mother - Helen Severide (deceased)
Father - Zachary Severide (in the wind)

Looks/FaceClaim
Sabrina Bartlett

Hair Colour BrunetteEye ColourBlueHeight h5'7Weight53kgBuildSlimEthnicityWhite BritishNotable Features She has a little heart shaped birthmark behind her ear PiercingsNo ear piercings but left nostril ring and bellybutton studTattoosRoses on left ...

Hair Colour
Brunette
Eye Colour
Blue
Height h
5'7
Weight
53kg
Build
Slim
Ethnicity
White British
Notable Features
She has a little heart shaped birthmark behind her ear
Piercings
No ear piercings but left nostril ring and bellybutton stud
Tattoos
Roses on left side

Hair Colour BrunetteEye ColourBlueHeight h5'7Weight53kgBuildSlimEthnicityWhite BritishNotable Features She has a little heart shaped birthmark behind her ear PiercingsNo ear piercings but left nostril ring and bellybutton studTattoosRoses on left ...

Fazez of the moon along left arch of foot

'be brave' along left wrist

Angel at back of neck

WScarsaShe has scars from an assortment of gunshots, a couple of stab wounds around her stomach, a slice along her right thigh and one along her throat from her days as an assassin She also has some self-inflicted ones so she wouldn't hurt anyone ...

W
Scarsa
She has scars from an assortment of gunshots, a couple of stab wounds around her stomach, a slice along her right thigh and one along her throat from her days as an assassin
She also has some self-inflicted ones so she wouldn't hurt anyone else

Personality
Juliette's personality is actually quite what would be expected from someone raised in a violent and aggressive environment she'd been brought up in. Constantly being despicably punished for displaying any kind of vulnerability, either physically as in losing a fight or showing her feelings about said fight, would make any person hard. And then add on the fact that she basically killed her mother during childbirth which her father had always resented for and add on the trauma of killing everyone you had contact with. It was a surprise that she was even still civil.
At first when you meet her, she can seem cold and harsh. Like she's all business and doesn't have time for that friendly bullshit. But that was just because she'd never had a friend, never had anyone stick around to see what was past the bitchy exterior. She is extremely stubborn and never lets go of things, that's why she was a good assassin. Because she never gave up. She ca is n be very sensitive when it comes to anyone speaking about what she had done, the people she hurt.
She has a pretty great sense of humour but rarely lets others see that. It's quite dry and sarcastic but it does take quite a lot of chipping away to get her to open up and show people any side  her that isn't the calculating death-bringer. EShe's really clever too in terms of manipulation but also in terms of thinking things through and knowing when to stop.
The last part of her personality is the most private and she truly never lets anyone see it unless she trusts and loves them fully. This side is open and slightly more cheerful.

Relationships
Friends
Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Yelena Belova, Wanda Maximoff, Vision, Sam Wilson, Scott Lang, Gamora, Nebula, Carol Danvers
Frenemies
Zemo, Sharon Carter, Tony Stark
Enemies
HYDRA, her father
Love Interest
Bucky Barnes

Backstory
Juliette's parents were both HYDRA scientists and, when her mother fell pregnant, the only reason that they didn't end the pregnancy was because they were ready to test their research and they already had a test subject right there. The research was how to make the greatest weapon in HYDRAs history. Better than any Winter Soldier. They injected the womb with the experimental substance and waited. Nine months later, the birth went incredibly wrong. The baby girl, Juliette, was perfectly fine but during the birth the baby must've touched her mother and killed her.
Her father never forgave her despite raising her as he could still use her. She was brought up as an assassin for HYDRA and her first successful mission was when she was thirteen.
She never knew what a normal person's childhood was supposed to be like so she never questioned the constant abuse which was excused by training and the ongoing psychological trauma of giving a heart attack to everyone she touched. HYDRA obviously fell in Captain America: The Winter Soldier so the HYDRA base she was raised/trained in was destroyed. Her last mission was to assassinate one Steve Rogers so she was sent to Washington to kill him. What was meant to be an in-and-out job turned into a fight. She obviously ultimately lost but she did have training similar to Natasha's so she did put up a fight. After that, she never went home again because the Avengers locked her up with hopes of rehabilitating her.

Other
- Her father is in the wind somewhere but, now that she's out, she hates him to the point of wanting to hunt him down
- HYDRA refused to let her cover up her power or wear gloves so she hadn't touched anyone that wasn't her victim in her entire life. Tony made her special gloves that are see through and connected to her nerves so she can actually touch people
- She's actually really close to Steve now, he's like her best friend
- She first met Bucky during the time between Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Civil War as she joined Steve on his expedition to look for Bucky

Scenario 1
Make your own ...