2. Israel Boyd

Full Name
Israel Boyd

Nicknames
Iz, Izzy, Rae, Elle, Ellie

Age
15 (season 1)

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Birthday
17 August

Zodiac Sign
Leo

Birthplace
London, England

Sexuality
Lesbian

Family
Mother - Spencer Boyd (deceased)
Father - Frank Boyd
Older sister - America Boyd

Looks/FaceClaim
Amandla Stenberg

PersonalityIsrael is a very loud person

Personality
Israel is a very loud person. Not in terms of volume but in both appearance and attitude. When she walks into a room, you instantly know she's there as she brightens up a room. She's quite bubbly and outspoken and will say anything that comes to mind, even if it hurts someone. You have to be careful though because if you vocally disagree with her she'd argue to the death. She's also very loyal and wouldn't let you off the hook if you hurt her friends.

Relationships
Friends
Betty, Veronica, Jughead, Archie, Josie, Toni
Love Interest
Veronica Lodge and Cheryl Blossom (love triangle) *can be only with Veronica if you prefer*

Where were they and what were they doing on July 4th
On July 4th she was in London on a trip to see her grandparents (her mums parents) like her and her sister do every year

Backstory
Israel was born into a happy family with four people in London. Her life was all going swell until she turned twelve. That was when her mother died in a drunk driving incident. Ever since then, Izzy became more vocal and less rule abiding as she felt as though if she didn't she'd just fall through the cracks. It wasn't until she was fourteen that her dad packed the girls up and brought them to Riverdale for a fresh start.

Other
- At her old school, she was head cheerleader

Scenario 1
Israel had been at Riverdale High since freshman year but she'd never tried out to do one of the things she loved the most. Cheerleading.
Today was the day of tryouts for the Vixens and Betty along with Veronica convinced her to try out with them. They were in the Gymnasium when the one and only Cheryl Blossom called for the next person.
Israel's turn.
...

Scenario 2
Israel had actually told Betty and your OC who she wished would ask her to the dance and you had convinced her that she (Cheryl/Veronica) would ask her soon.
It was now a week before and, although Veronica, Cheryl and Josie had already got there dresses, the River Vixens all went dress shopping.
...

Scenario 3
Make your own...