Chapter 26 - Forgive Me

THREE DAYS LATER

Thomas's P.O.V

I sat on the little couch they provided on set of the show I was being interviewed on. I bounced my knee a bit nervously knowing they were going to ask questions about Autumn and my love life. Great. I haven't talked to her for three days now and I haven't seen her and I can already feel myself drifting slowly into depression. I feel so empty without her but she did all that and... yeah. The interviewer, Stacy came on and sat on the plush couch next to mine. She smiled and sat up straight, so did I. The cameraman counted off and the interview started.

"Hello everyone! My name is Stacy Yullips and I am here with Thomas Sangster!" She said bubbly. The small audience they had cheered and I gave my best smile.

Stacy turned to me. "Hello Thomas we're all glad you're here."

"So am I, thanks for having me." I said happily.

"No problem. I was just going to ask you a few questions." She said.

"Go ahead." I said with a smile. She asked questions about The Maze Runner and my upcoming movies and such. The audience cheered when I answered her last question.

"Now let's get a bit more personal." She said. Oh god, here it comes.

"So how are you and Autumn?" She asked. My heart sank but I kept a smile on my face, sort of letting it frown.

"Well something happened a few nights ago and... well... I don't know what you would call us really." I said. The crowd 'awed'.

"Oh that's horrible." She said.

"Yeah." I said quietly. "Are we done?" I asked.

"One more thing." She said. "Before Thomas leaves we have a very special surprise! Come on out!" She said. Everyone focused on the door that led to the backstage. The door slowly opened and the person stepped out.

Autumn's P.O.V

I made my way to Stacy and Thomas, my guitar in my hands. Once I was there I stood next to Stacy's chair. My heart was racing a million miles a second and just seeing his face made me want to cry and kiss him at the same time.

"Autumn here wanted to do something for you Thomas." Stacy said. I took a deep breath.

"Thomas, I know what I did was wrong. It was the worst mistake of my entire 22 years of living. I made the one person that I loved and cared about not want to even talk to me. I cannot tell you how sorry I am for what I did. I feel empty without you. You are my world, you are my everything and I let you go. I was so freaking stupid that I went off and I got even more stupid and did the stupidest thing on earth and I regret it with my life, my soul and every single piece of my heart. I am so sorry Thomas and I hope you forgive me." I said.

"Autumn I-"

I cut him off. "Just please listen." I said. I started strumming my guitar and the lights dimmed and I had a spotlight on me.

(Bubbly by Colbie Caillat, acoustic)

I've been away for a while now; you've got me feeling like a child now.

Cause every time I see your bubbly face I get the tingles in a silly place.

It starts in my toes makes me crinkle my nose wherever it goes I always know

That you make me smile please stay for a while now just takes your time

Wherever you go, the rain is falling on my windowpane we are hiding in

A safer place undercover staying dry and warm you give me feelings that I adore

It starts in my toes makes me crinkle my nose wherever it goes I always know

That you make me smile please stay for a while now just takes you time

Wherever you go, but what am I going to say? When you make me feel this way I just

It starts in my toes makes me crinkle my nose wherever it goes I always know

That you make me smile please stay for a while now just takes your time wherever you go. I've been asleep for a while now; you tuck me in just like a child now

Cause every time you hold me in your arms, I'm comfortable to feel your warmth.

It starts in my soul and I loose all control when you kiss my nose the feeling shows.

Cause you make me smile baby just take your time now holding me tight

Wherever, wherever, wherever you go. Wherever, wherever, wherever you go.

Wherever you go, I always know. Cause you make me smile even just for a while.

I finish the song, the whole time my eyes were on his.

"Please forgive me." I said.

The audience 'awed' and applauded. Stacy was clapping.

"Wow I didn't know you could sing!" She said. I nodded my head, not keeping my eyes off of Thomas. He was staring back at me the whole time. After the audience settled down Stacy turned to Thomas.

"What do you say Thomas?" She asked. My heart was racing and I was hoping so much that he would forgive me. He opened his mouth to say something but shut it. My heart sank a bit more.

"I... I don't know what to say." He finally said. Tears rimmed my eyes.

"I'll sing another song." I said half jokingly.

"No, you don't need to it's... I'm speechless." He says. Stacy turns to the camera.

"That's all the time we have for today. My name is Stacy Yullips and I'll see you next time!" She says and then smiles and waves at the camera. The camera turns off and she walks off, Thomas and I still staring at each other.

"I'm so sorry Thomas, I just embarrassed you on live television. I get it now; you don't want me to talk to you anymore. I'll leave you alone." I said and turned around ready to leave. I was starting to walk away, tears already blurring my vision when a hand grasped my wrist.

"Autumn, I never said any of that." He says I could hear tears in his voice.

"You didn't have to." I say quietly.

"No I don't and never have to. I would never say that. Autumn I... I love you." He said. Relief filled me, my tears finally falling on my cheeks. I turned around and stared at him.

"I love you too." I said. He pulled me into an embrace and our lips collided.

The End.

A/N

WOW HOLY SHUCK BALLS! The end! Sorry for the short notice on that but I decided to end it there. I loved writing this story so shucking much! Thank you to everyone who read commented and voted for this story and my others. You guys are amazing and I really can't wait to write the next one!! Teehee yeah there is going to be a next book! You all are amaze balls and I don't think I would be able to write without you guys! You FREAKING AMAZING! I LOVE YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!! KFJAKJFSKLAJFKWJASKLFJC KJ ASJGKLSJGKSHGKLJSKLJ! Yeah, the next book shall be up soon hopefully I don't know when probably soon though. Oh and if you haven't already go check out my new story 'Never Look Back' it's a Reed Deming Fanfic, so if you like him go read it. Love you all!

Thank you all so much for reading!

Comment, Follow, Vote pretty please with a cherry on top!

            Talk to ya later Shanks! ~Emily.