Chapter 7 - Bookstore

I sighed and stared at my ceiling. What am I supposed to do without my best friend? I got off the couch and shuffled to my bedroom. It was only ten but I was exhausted. I jumped on my bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

             My eyes fluttered open when my alarm blared in my ear. I sleepily got up and dressed into skinny jeans, a black white and green sweater, black combat boots and a green beanie. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I put on light makeup then walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen. I made some toast and slapped some chocolate heaven of Nutella and bit into it. The flavor burst through my mouth like absolute heaven, I swear I can hear a choir of angels sing upon the glorious Nutella. After I was finished I grabbed the keys to the apartment and my phone and went out the door. Snow covered the ground in a winter wonderland. It was beautiful. I smiled and headed my way to 'Turn The Page.'

            When I got there it was unusually busy. I mean, we have lots of costumers but we've never had this much. I pushed past the people and got to the counter. No one was at work today. Great. I sighed and got to business.

            As I was working a young girl, maybe twelve or thirteen years old came up to me at the counter. She held a movie in her hand... we sell books not movies so why was she holding a movie? I ignored her until she rung the little bell on the glass counter. I smiled and looked at her.

"How may I help you?" I asked.

"Do you know when TBS is going to be here?" She asked excitedly.

"Um.... Excuse me who or what is TBS?" I asked.

"You don't know. It's Thomas Brodie Sangster duh! Like the hottest person in the world. He tweeted last night he was going to come here!" She squealed. What? I don't have a twitter so I would never know. Why would Thomas come here? Suddenly the bell on the door rung and everyone was silent. Thomas came striding towards the counter. Just then a huge group of teenage girls came and surrounded him. He took of his sunglasses and looked straight at me. His eyes pleaded with help and I had to hold back a laugh. Two bodyguards came and pushed the girls away. Thomas came up and leaned on the counter.

"Why are you here?" I asked smiling like an idiot.

"Well I promised a lot of fans that I would do a signing and I thought 'what would be a better place then this?' So I came here. Do you mind?" He asked smiling.

"Well it would be great if I had a call before you did but no I don't mind." I said.

"Good, scoot over I need to start signing stuff." He said. I rolled my eyes and scooted over. The same girl from earlier came up and Thomas signed her movie 'Love Actually' I laughed and continued working as he signed.

            At the end of the day I closed shop. Thomas and I were both exhausted. I locked the door and turned to face Thomas.

"Well thanks for coming you actually helped my business a bit." I smiled.

"No problem." He winked. I looked down and blushed. WHY AM I BLUSHING? I looked up at him, still smiling. I shook my head.

"Well I better get home. Goodbye Thomas." I said.

"Goodbye Autumn." He said. He engulfed me in a hug. I laughed and hugged him back. We broke apart and I walked towards my apartment. There was more snow on the ground and it looks like we are going to have even more. YAY SNOW! I smiled and walked to my apartment.

            When I got there Owl's car was parked in the driveway. My heart lifted. She came back! Yay! I ran inside the already opened door to find Owl leaving holding a large box. I stopped and stared at her. Was she leaving?

"I'm leaving Fall." She said as if reading my mind.

"But... where... why?" I stuttered.

"I'm going to live with Jonathan." She said.

"You're leaving why?" I asked.

"Because, why should I live with my ex best friend?" She hissed. My heart sank.

"What do you mean?" I asked sadly.

"I am leaving. I am not going to be living with you, or be friends with you." She said coldly.

"All because why?" I asked still confused.

"Because you were being the obsessed ex girlfriend to Thomas. I can't live nor be friends with one of those girls." She said.

"What the hell do you mean? I am not obsessed with him! He's just a friend!" My anger flared.

"Oh you still like him and you know it! You never got over him Fall! Never!" She yelled.

"Why the hell would you care?" I asked.

"Because I can't be friends with one of those girls!" She said.

"I thought you were my best friend Olivia, you've been there for me and you're just going to get up and leave all because I am in love with Thomas!" I yelled.

Did I just say what I thought I did? I read what I just said in my mind.

I said I was still in love with Thomas.

I looked up to Owl to see her glaring at me.

"I knew it, you were never over him. I am leaving now. Goodbye Fall." She said and left. I sat down on the couch. I am in love with Thomas aren't I? I run my fingers through my hair, the words replaying in my head.

I am in love with Thomas....

A/N

HEY GUYS! Sorry for a short-ish chapter. i think. anyways Thank you for reading, voting and commenting! I really appriate it! Oh my god i can't spell. Any ways thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sooooooooooooooooooo MUCH FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL!

This chapter is dedicated to

5secondsofsangster!

YOU ARE AMAZING I LOVE YOU! Go read her book 'Gone For Good' I am in love with it it's BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT. and follow her @5secondsofsangster because she is amazing. absoultly aMAZEing. Did you see what i did there? All you TMR fans know. Teehee. 

ANY WHO THANK YOU FOR READING!

Comment, Follow, Vote pretty please with a cherry on top!

        Talk to ya later Shanks! ~Emily