Chapter 24 - What Did I Do?

"Autumn!" Owl exclaimed and engulfed me in a hug. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there. She released me and smiled.

"It's so good to see you again!" She said.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

She giggled. "No, well not yet anyways!"

"Are you high?" I asked.

"No." She laughed.

"Then why the hell did you just hug me?" I asked.

"Because you're my best friend silly!" She laughed.

"Um I thought you never wanted to see me or even be my friend again because of you know everything that happened." I said.

"Of course not! I would never do that to my best friend! You're like a sister to me!" She said.

What the actual hell is going on here?

Before I could speak she cut me off. "So what brings you here?"

"My friend Kaya brought me..." I said.

"Oh that's great! Oh and look who's here! Tyler! Why don't you guys get to know each other?" She pushed him towards me then she walked off with Jonathan. Tyler and I just stood there awkwardly.

"So how have you been?" He asked.

"Uh good I guess. How about you?" I asked. This is really awkward but I didn't want to be mean to the guy.

"Great." He said. He wasn't a bad guy so why not talk to him to make the time past? Well that's exactly what we did. We talked for about an hour just chatting away. He wasn't flirting or staring at me in that kind of way and I am perfectly fine with that. But I am still super confused why Owl was being so... nice. It scared me. Tyler and I went to the bar and got something to drink, of course alcohol. Soon the world started getting tipsy and I couldn't think. He asked me to dance and I don't know why but I said yes. Now we were close to each other dancing and swaying to the music.

Thomas's P.O.V

We finally made it to the right club after two hours of looking around. We got in. I was wearing jeans and a simple white button up shirt with a tie. Not to fancy but not to underdressed. People were everywhere dancing and drinking. I kept my eye out for Autumn.

"Kaya said they were over by the bar!" Dylan shouted over the booming music. I nodded and Dylan led Will and I over to the bar area. Kaya was sitting at the bar on a chair talking to this girl. She smiled at us as we approached her.

"Where's Autumn?" I asked when we got to her.

"I don't know! Last I saw her she was on the dance floor!" Kaya shouted. I nodded my head and pushed past people to the dance floor. I finally spotted her red hair. She was wearing a short white dress that had a black belt in the middle and white high heals. Her hair was curled but I couldn't see her face because her back was turned to me. I walked closer to her. Suddenly a guy with brown hair came up to her. He was a bit taller then myself, he was quite muscular and had freckles on his face. Autumn laughed as he told her something. He handed her a drink and she took it. She downed the drink and they started dancing together, really close, really, really REALLY close together. Anger filled up inside of me. I pushed past people and marched towards them. Just as I got to them their faces leaned down towards each other's. I pushed the guy just as their lips touched. He stumbled back into another person but regained his balance. He glared at me.

"What the hell man?" He yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled at him then turned around to face Autumn.

"Autumn?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Hey Tommy!" She giggled. She was definitely drunk.

"How could you?" I asked, extremely hurt.

"How could I what?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Kiss him! How could you do that to me!" I yelled.

"I kissed you! What do you mean?" She asked.

"No you didn't!" I yelled.

"Yes I did." She said and stumbled as she made her way over to me. Once she got to me she reached out to wrap her arms around my neck by I swatted them away. I was hurt, a lot. She kissed him! I don't care if she was drunk or not! She kissed him! Tears brimmed my eyes.

"Don't touch me." I spit at her. She looked so confused. I shook my head and walked past her. I pushed people out of the way. I finally made it to the door and walked out into the cold air.

My heart has been broken. Again.