Chapter 23 - Club

Thomas's P.O.V

We were sitting on the couch; she was cuddled in a blanket on her phone. I got up and made some tea for the both of us. As I was walking back I saw her smiling down at her phone then she threw her head back and laughed. What was so funny? I sat next to her and handed her a cup of tea. She took it but set it down to let it cool. She looked at her phone, typed something then took a sip of the tea. Her phone buzzed and she bubbled a laugh.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, I'm texting Dylan and he's telling me about how you and some of the cast had a pillow fight." She laughed. A hint of jealousy filled inside of me. I shook my head. They're just friends. What if they aren't? What if she is cheating on me? What then? I would be heartbroken forever. I would be cheated on not once but twice. And this time by the girl that I am determined to keep.

"I have an idea." Autumn said looking outside the window, knocking me out of my thoughts.

I raised my eyebrows at her. "And what would that be?"

"You'll see, get dressed in warm clothes." She hopped up from the couch and ran to the bedroom. I had my eyes raised at her. She is not a normal girl, I can't tell you how many times I've said that all ready. She came out about ten minuets later in jeans, snow boots, a coat and I hope she was wearing a shirt, well I don't but I do. She put on a beanie then put on her gloves. I got up and went to the bedroom and changed into pants, boots, a sweater, my coat and my beanie and gloves. I walked out just as she went outside. What was she doing? I walked outside and looked around but all I could see were her footprints in the snow.

"Autumn?" I called out.

No answer.

I stepped out into the snow and was immediately bombarded with snowballs. I tried to block them but it was no use. Finally they stopped and I took action. I made a snowball and walked around the side of the house to see Autumn making snowballs. I threw one at her, hitting her back. She stood up and turned around and ambushed me with snowballs. I laughed and made my own when she slowed down on the throwing of the snowballs. We laughed and continued having our snowball fight. I made a snowball and threw it. It landed on her face making her fall over. My eyes widened and I ran over to her. I kneeled down next to her. She looked unconscious. CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! I THINK I KILLED HER!

"Autumn." I lightly shook her. Panic swelled in me.

"Autumn!" This time I raised my voice just a little. Suddenly a snowball hit me in the back of the head. I turned around and saw Dylan standing there with a smirk on his lips.

"Now is not the time Dylan I think I hurt her." I said. He laughed and I rolled my eyes angrily at him. I turned around to see if Autumn is awake yet. She stood there smiling then she walked next to Dylan and high-fived him. They both laughed.

"That wasn't funny!" I said. "I thought I hurt you!"

"Nah, I'm fine." She said.

"Whatever. Why are you here Dylan?" I asked. Dylan wrapped an arm around her shoulders, only fueling my jealousy a bit more.

"Oh I was texting Fall and we decided to have go watch a movie but we wanted to prank you first." He said. My little flicker of jealousy has turned into a flame.

"Oh, what movie? And who's all coming?" I asked trying not to show.

"Well, you, Dylan, myself, Will, Kaya and Ki Hong." Autumn said. I mentally sighed.

"Oh that's great." I said a bit more cheerfully. Autumn smiled and then shivered. I was just about to walk over when Dylan engulfed her in a hug. She hugged him back and I just awkwardly stood there.