Chapter 8 - I Think....

The thought went over and over and over in my head. My heart was pounding and something inside of me tingled. What was happening to me? My head was swimming with questions. Am I in love with him? I run my fingers through my hair nervously. Is this really happening? I pinched myself to make sure and sure enough it was actually happening. I am in love with Thomas. Of course he would never feel the same and I get it, he's still in love with Isabella. I sighed and stared at the ceiling. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it. It was a text from.... Thomas.

             Thomas – Hey you want to hang out today? :) My heart pounded. How am I supposed to tell him how I feel? How am I supposed to know if I might do something that will ruin our friendship or whatever we have? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??

Me – Um... idk

Thomas – Come on it will be fun I promise. :)

Me – Where will we go?

Thomas – To the park, enjoy the snow. Or whatever you want to do.

Me – All right... can you pick me up?

Thomas – Certainly I'll pick you up in let's say twenty minuets?

Me – That's fine. See you soon.

Thomas – See you soon. I put down my phone and breathed. What did I just get myself into? I got up and took a quick shower. I got dressed in skinny jeans, if you can't all ready tell I am in love with skinny jeans, a big grey woolen sweater that is a little too big for me so it goes over my fingertips just barely. I pulled on some combat boots and brushed my hair and teeth. I grabbed my phone and keys just as Thomas knocked on my door. I opened to find Thomas wearing a grey sweater and black skinny jeans. He also had a bag slung over his shoulder.

"Hey we match!" He said. I laughed and shook my head. My heart was literally pounding out of my chest. Why does he do this to me?

"Come on, let's go." He smiled. I walked out the door locking it behind me and followed him down the street.

            We got to the park and sat down on a clean dry bench. I smiled and watched the children playing in the snow. Thomas slung his arm on the back of the bench and watched with me.

"So why did you want to hang out?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Well I found these pictures." He said. I turned to him and saw him holding three pictures. I took them and looked at them. It was almost the same ones I had. I looked up at him with a smile plastered on my face.

"I have the exact ones except I don't have one of just me, I have on of just you." I said.

His face started turning pink. "Oh well I um..."

"It's fine." I said handing him back the photos. He put them in his wallet then put it away. I looked back at the kids whose mom's were gathering them up. I shivered. Thomas must have saw because he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and brought me closer to him. My heart pounded more. I looked up at him smiling down on me.

"Come on I want to show you something." He said and got up. I got up and followed him. After a couple of minuets of walking through the icy woods we stopped at a clearing. There was a little frozen pond and trees surrounding it. I looked at Thomas.

"Wow this is beautiful." I said.

He nodded. "I know. Let's go skating."

"But I don't have skates and I can't skate that well..."

"I'll teach you, and I brought some." He smiled and grabbed to pairs of ice-skates out of his bag. I laughed at him as he handed me a pair. I took off my boots and shoved my feet in them. It fit perfectly, ok I lied it was a little big. I shakily stood up straight and made my way over to Thomas who was skating perfectly on the frozen pond. I put my first foot on the ice and almost slipped. Thomas caught me before I could fall. I laughed as he pulled me up straight. He slid back and pulled me with him. He started going around in circles holding my hands making me spin with him. I laughed as we skated around. Thomas pulled me closer to him. I put my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. We slowly spun on the ice, never taking our eyes off of one another's. My heart was pounding out of my chest; my breath hitched in my throat and it felt like everything around us disappeared. Snow started falling in beautiful flakes landing in our hair, making my cheeks and nose red with cold. My face was already crimson by us being this close. My eyes were locked on his beautiful, welcoming brown ones.

Thomas's P.O.V

We gently spun in a circle on the frozen pond. I stared into her bright; beautiful green eyes as snow gently landed in her hair and on her face making her look so beautiful. My heart was pounding, I'm pretty sure she could hear it. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Her arms were gently wrapped around my neck and my arms were at her waist. I couldn't help it; she was absolutely beautiful, on the inside and the outside.

"Autumn, can I just tell you something?" I asked.

"Of course." She whispered. I closed my eyes and sucked in a breath.

"Somehow I found you again and now you're here and well I needed to tell you this for a long time. You make my heart beat faster, you make my breathing stop when I see you, you calm me, you were there for me and weren't mad at me even if I didn't talk to you after six years I just... you're perfect Autumn, perfect on the inside and the outside. I may be sad over Isabella and I but like you said, sometimes you have to go through many heart brakes before you find the one. And when you do they'll mend your heart with theirs and you'll mend theirs with yours. And well I know now what you mean. " I took another deep breath. "I think I may be in love with you."

A/N

OK HEY GUYS I AM GOING TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS WITH THIS BECAUSE I CAN SO DEAL WITH IT! ANYWHO THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR READING! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO EVERYONE THAT HAS READ ANY OF MY STORIES! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! 

ALSO GO READ 5SECONDSOFSANGSTER (NO CAPS) STORY 'GONE FOR GOOD' BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S JUST THAT AMAZING AND YEAH GO DO IT. NOW. OR ELSE. PINEAPPLES.

I HAD SOME CANDY EARILIER.

COMMENT, FOLLOW, VOTE PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!

                TALK TO YA LATER SHANKS! ~EMILY