Chapter 18 - Uh Oh

A/N

I am so sorry I haven't update!! Well, now I have but you know what I mean. I just got back home and yeah; I don't have Internet anymore except at school so.... Yeah. Thank you so much for reading, voting, commenting I love you all!

Comment, Follow, Vote pretty please with a cherry on top!

            Talk to ya later shanks! ~Emily

Two Weeks Later.

Autumn's P.O.V

I walk past the many shops in the mall, looking at potential gifts for Thomas. I told him not to get me a gift but of course he went off and bought one already, I don't know what it is though. So now I am stuck trying to find a gift for him. I scanned the many electronics and such. Nothing seemed to pop out at me. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. What to get him? He told me he likes video games, reading, and nothing much actually. UG! I cursed under my breath as I continued to look for a perfect gift. Christmas was in three freaking days. THREE!

            After our little date two weeks ago Thomas and I have spent a lot of time together, going on other dates, sitting at his house or my apartment and playing video games, making out. I truly do love him, he's absolutely amazing and I could never ask for someone better. Still I can't figure out what to get him for Christmas.

            I continued looking until I gave up and just bought him a watch. He did say he needed a new one. I sighed walking out the mall then I got a really great idea to mess with him. All I need is: a bunch of boxes (all different sizes), duct tape, and a bunch of wrapping paper. TO THE STORE!

            I got back to my apartment and began my evil plan. First I put the watch in a small box, duct taped it all the way around, then I wrapped it in wrapping paper about six or seven times. >:). I kept doing that, each of the boxes getting bigger but I didn't duct tape any other boxes except for the first one. I continued this until I ran out of wrapping paper. In the end the box looked like a bike was in it. I laughed at my evilness and put it next to my small Christmas tree. I threw away all the evidence just as Thomas walked in the door (he knows where I hide my spare key). He looked at the box with his eyebrows raised.

"What the bloody hell did you get me?" He asked. I walked over to him.

"You'll have to find out in two days!" I laughed.

"It's huge! How am I supposed to get that to my house?" He asked. We are going to have Christmas at his house, because it is bigger and his family is coming over. He wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him. I raised my eyebrows at him and smiled. He shook his head, laughing and brought his lips to mine, but before he did I turned my head so he kissed my cheek. I pulled back and glared at me. I flashed another smile. He shook his head. I laughed and leaned up to kiss him on the lips but he turned his head and I kissed his cheek. I pulled back and he flashed a toothy grin at me. I rolled my eyes and finally our lips met together. We both pulled back and I released him, walking to the kitchen.

"Want some tea?" I asked grabbing a cup.

"Yes please!" He said. I grabbed another cup and started making some tea. While it was in the process of being made I walked into the living room to see Thomas carrying the box trying to fit it out the door. I laughed and helped him. We got it out and he managed to fit it into his car, don't know how and I don't want to. We walked back in and I went to the kitchen. I put the tea into cups and then gave one to him and took one for myself. We stood in the kitchen sipping on our tea a comfortable silence filled the room. I put down my cup and grabbed my phone turning on Pandora radio. Amsterdam by Imagine Dragons came on. I sang along to the words laughing as I spun around on the tile. Thomas laughed and pulled me into an embrace. The song switched to River Flows In You by Yiruma; yeah I like classical music shut up. He spun me around and I laughed. We slowly danced. Then he dipped me down and was about to kiss me when a flash of light filled some of the room. Thomas lifted me back up and I looked around.

Somehow, I Found You Againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें