Chapter 10 - New Friend

Everything inside of me is doing backflips. Did this really just happen? Yes it did! I can't help it anymore. I let out a squeal of joy. I can't believe that just happened. I put my hand on my forehead and laughed nervously. I walked out of the studio and into my room. It was late, better get some sleep work tomorrow! I changed into my pajamas and slipped into bed and fell asleep with a huge smile on my face.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

What is that sound? Oh yeah a torture device that rung in your ear telling you to 'GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP OR I'M GOING TO ANNOY YOU' thing that blared at an untimely time disrupting a peaceful way of being stress free, it was made from Satan himself. I lazily pressed the off button and stretched making a dying pterodactyl noise. I laughed at myself and got up shuffling my way to the kitchen. I lazily opened the cabinet to grab the jar of heaven but it wasn't there. Oh no. I RAN OUT OF NUTELLA! NO! I placed a hand dramatically over my heart. Then I sighed and shut the cabinet. Guess I need to go grocery shopping. I made some toast and slapped some butter on it and ate. I went back to my room and got dressed in jeans (yes regular jeans), a green sweater, dark green vans and I beanie. I shuffled to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through Facebook because I was bored. Once I was ready I went to the bookshop and worked all. Day. Long. UGGG.

            When the workday ended thankfully it ended at 5 I got home and watched T.V until I remembered yesterday.... Thomas kissing me, me kissing Thomas saying we think we might love each other. He said he would see me today but he never texted or called. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I stared at my phone. Ah I know I'll text Owl... nope can't do that. I scrolled through my contacts until I found someone who I haven't talked to in years.

Thomas's P.O.V

            Today was not the day. First I woke up late and shoved some clothes on that didn't even match, lost my wallet that had nothing important in it (fortunately), got yelled at by my boss and almost blew my auditions. Great, just bloody great Thomas. When I got back home I plopped down on my bed and sighed. In my bag was dozens of scripts I needed to go over for my upcoming movie(s), I need to pay my bills and what not and on top of that I have to get ready to go back to America. UGGGGGGG. I sat up and decided to text my best mate Dylan O'Brien. (Cue fangirls)  

Me – What's up Dylster?

Dylan O – Nothing much. What's up Tommo?

Me – Stressing about everything.

Dylan O – You should come over, better yet go open your door.

Me – Why?

Dylan O – Just do it.

Me – But I'm afraid.

Dylan O – DO IT

Me – Fine! I set my phone down and went to my front door. I hesitated when my fingers grasped the cold doorknob. I slowly turned it and braced myself for what was coming. I looked up and saw Dylan standing there smiling like an idiot.

"God Dylan you scared the bloody hell out of me!" I said brining him into a bro hug. He released me and I told him to come in. We sat down in the living room and I made some tea.

"So what brings you to London, I thought you already left to America?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I decided to stay until we have to leave."