Chapter 20 - Mistletoe

Thomas pulled away and checked his watch.

"It's getting late we should probably get back to my place." He said getting up, gently pushing me off. I pouted then I realized I'm going with him. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and him and I would spend the whole day together since neither of us had to work for the next five days, so we decided I was going to stay there for a while. I got up and hopped to my room. I packed shirts, jeans, and two pair of boots, high heels, my Christmas dress and other necessities. I shoved all of it into my duffel bag that I have had forever now. I grabbed my toothbrush and hairbrush and shoved them in the bag too. I grabbed my phone charger and shoved it there too. Once I was finished I grabbed the bag and my pillow and hoped to the living room. Thomas laughed and took my bag away. I smiled at him.

"Why thank you kind sir." I said in a British accent.

"You're welcome my lady." He bowed and then we both busted out laughing. I shoved my phone in my pocket and we headed out the door.

            Luckily the paparazzi went away a couple of hours before so we got to his car and he drove to his house. As we were sitting in the car one of my favorite songs came on so I was singing and being weird. He laughed at me and I just hit him in the arm. Once we got to his house he got my bag and we walked in. I loved his house. It was big, but not too big. It always smelled like vanilla and it was amazing. I grabbed my bag from him and ran up the stairs to his room. I shut the door then got changed into some new pajamas I got. I pulled on my red and black plaid guy pajama pants, a red, black and white Mickey Mouse mid sleeve pajama shirt and shoved my laundry in my bag. Ok, about the guy pajama pants, they are absolutely amazing. They have pockets; they are big and just so freaking comfortable so don't judge. Once I was finished I jumped out of his room and went back downstairs to the living room where Thomas was sitting on the couch facing the fireplace. An evil smile broke across my face.

Thomas's P.O.V

I sat on the couch staring at the fireplace where all my family pictures were and the stockings hung. Autumn needs to hurry up! Suddenly two hands wrapped around my neck and I panicked and grabbed the mystery person and flung them over the couch. The person released my neck as they landed on the couch. I looked and saw Autumn laughing her butt off. I playfully hit her.

"That wasn't funny." I said seriously.

"Yes it was you should have seen your face!" She laughed. I rolled my eyes and let her laugh. Once she was finished she sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled and stared into her beautiful, green, sparkling eyes. She smiled and my lips found hers. The kiss didn't last long because she pulled away and jumped off the couch.

"Time for bed!" She said hopping to the bedroom. I laughed and shook my head. I got up and followed her to my bedroom. Once we got there she dove under the covers and snuggled up. I laughed at her again. She is a strange girl. I like it. I went into the bathroom and pulled on some pajama pants and took off my shirt. I walked back into the bedroom and walked over to the end of the bed.

"Ya know I need somewhere to sleep too." I said heading to my side of the bed. She was sprawled out in the middle, leaving no room for me.

"Oh there is a couch." She said, her voice muffled by the pillow. I rolled my eyes and pushed her to one side and got under the covers myself. She pouted then started rolling in the blankets taking all of the covers. I raised my eyebrows at her. She giggled and it actually sent shivers through my body, good shivers. I loved when she giggled and laughed. It was beautiful. I smirked at her, knowing she hated giggling.

"You better give me some covers." I threatened.

"Or what?" She said.

"This." I said and jumped on top of her, the blanket protecting her in some sort of blanket burrito. I eventually got to her sides and started tickling her. She laughed and squirmed but couldn't escape because my knees were on either side of her and I was sitting on her stomach, being careful not to put a lot of weight on her.