Chapter 4 - Don't Be Like This

Please read A/N at the end... if you want i can't stop you

Or can I?

Thomas's P.O.V

My head felt like a million cotton balls on fire were compacted inside of my skull. My eyes finally opened and all I saw was blotches of blur and color. I had to blink a few times before I could see clearly. I sat up and looked around. I was on a couch covered in a soft blanket in a small room. The hell? This isn't my house? Where the hell am I? I swung my legs over and planted my bare feet on the cold hardwood floor. A coffee table sat in front of me with a glass of water, two pills and a note. I picked up the note. In very beautiful handwriting read;

Dear Thomas,

I had to go run the bookstore. I left you two painkillers for your head, because mine was killing me. Your car is still at the café but your keys are on the kitchen table. If you want you can eat whatever you can find in the apartment but please clean up after yourself. I left around 10 this morning and won't be back until 7 this evening but you should been awake and gone, unless you don't want to leave which is fine with me, anyways... If you stay there are movies, video games and the Internet password is PineappleMoustaches (don't ask Owl made it up). Also there is a new toothbrush in the bathroom. J

P.S

If you forgot what happened here is a little summary.

You got heartbroken, you came to the bar with me, drank a WHOLE lot, came here, you crashed. Then I crashed. The end.

See you later,

Autumn.

I had to think for a moment. Isabella and that weird guy, me yelling at her then storming out then getting wasted with Autumn then I don't remember. Why didn't I just call a taxi last night? Maybe we were both too drunk to. I grabbed the two pills and popped them in my mouth and gulped down the water. My stomach was making the rumblies. (If you didn't get that, go to YouTube, search Llamas with Hats then watch episodes 1-6. Shucking hilarious!) She did say I could eat whatever... I got up my head spinning but doesn't hurt as much. I shuffled to the kitchen and grabbed my keys and shoved them in my pocket. I opened the fridge and took out some pizza and ate it cold. After I was finished I cleaned up my mess and sat down on the couch. I looked up to the coo coo clock hanging above the doorway to the kitchen. 4:59. Dang I slept long. Isabella. My heart ached as I thought of her. How her perfect hair fell upon her shoulders and how her soft lips pressed against mine. Then my heart went to fire. She was sleeping with another guy in our bed, in our home, well technically my home, which is WORSE! I felt lost. She was my world. Now I kicked her out. Tears stung my eyes. She was my dream girl and she had gone and ruined it all. My mind went foggy and the next thing I knew I was rummaging through Autumn's cabinets for any kind of alcohol. I found a bottle of Vodka. I went to porch outside and popped it open.

"Bottoms up." I cheered to the sky and chugged the bottle.

3rd Person

Autumn came home late that night. The bookstore was extremely busy. She hung up her coat and walked into the living room to find it empty. Owl had been over at her boyfriend's house and Thomas was nowhere in sight. She walked into the kitchen to find exactly how she left it except a cabinet door was open. She walked over to it and shut it wondering how it would have opened. Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud crash that only breaking glass could make. It came from the back porch. She grabbed a butcher knife and cautiously went towards the sound. Yells of anger and frustration shouted in that direction. A male's voice definitely.