Chapter 12 - Wreck

Thomas's P.O.V

Finally got home after an hour of driving, usually it takes ten or fifteen minuets to get to Autumn's apartments, but because everyone thought that since the roads are clearing up it's time to go for a drive. I rolled my eyes and sat down on my couch. A script for 'The Scorch Trials' sat in front of me. I flipped through it rereading my lines over and over again. UG this is so boring. I gently tossed the script back on the coffee table and sighed.

Autumn.

I smiled thinking of her name, which made me think of her beautiful face. I'm actually happy she's my girlfriend now. It's kind of weird to say that she is in fact my girlfriend. MINE. I smiled. Today was absolutely amazing. I got to hang out with my best friend AND my girlfriend. I got to laugh with her, run with her, and see her smile and giggle and blush. I don't think today could get better. The only bad part was the snow but eh, it's snow. I laughed at myself and walked into the kitchen to make some food. I grabbed some bread, peanut butter and strawberry jelly. Time to make a delicacy. I slapped that peanut butter on the bread and then I slapped some jelly on then I collided the two pieces of bread and voila! Peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I took a bite out of it walking back to my couch and turning on the T.V. I sighed and continued munching on the sandwich.

Autumn's P.O.V

I cried and cried and cried. I slammed down my phone. I can't believe this was happening to me! I sobbed into my hands I need to tell someone. I need someone to come and tell me everything will be all right. Owl? No, she hates me. Thomas? I hesitated. I just saw him about an hour ago; do I really want to bother him? He is my boyfriend but I don't want to feel like an over attached girlfriend. I picked up my phone and dial the familiar number.

Owl's P.O.V

I sat in my new living room with my boyfriend Jonathan. I loved him so much. We were watching America's Next Top Model when my phone started ringing. I froze. That ringtone belongs to Autumn, my ex best friend. Should I answer it? I looked at Jonathan. He shrugged. I sighed and grabbed my phone, answering it.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly. A sob came from the speaker making my heartbreak.

"What's wrong?" I asked this time friendly.

"I'm so... I'm sorry for bothering you but... can you please come over?" She sobbed. I stayed silent.

"I know you're mad at me but, something really bad happened and I need a friend." She cried. My heart was yearning to go back to her but I was still mad at her for being the overly attached ex girlfriend. I really kind of wanted to know what happened but I just can't go back to her. I'll look weak.

"No." I said and hung up the phone. I sighed and looked down in my lap. Jonathan put a hand on my knee.

"What did she want?" He asked.

"She wanted me to come over because 'something really bad' happened." I said putting quotation marks around 'something really bad'.

"She's just trying to win you back." He said. "Or using you."

I sighed. "I know."

Autumn's P.O.V

Well that made everything a whole lot better! –Note the sarcasm. I sobbed and cried into the pillow. Why did this have to happen to me? I gave up crying and sat staring at the blank T.V. I should call Thomas...

Thomas's P.O.V

I just finished my delicious sandwich when my phone rang. Autumn's contact picture came up and I smiled. I was just about to call her, or text. I put the plate down and grabbed my phone. I answered it.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Can you come over, sorry for being clingy-" She started.

"You're not being clingy. Yeah I can come over." I said.

"Thanks I just really need someone to comfort me..." Her voice cracked.

"What's wrong?" I asked, now actually worried.

"My... brother... Will." She started to cry. "He was in a car wreck, so was Tori."

"I'll be right over." I hung up the phone and grabbed my jacket and keys. I ran outside. I know somewhat, what Autumn has been through, her parents died and Tori and Will were the only family she had left. Except for her father who I am pretty sure is out of the picture. I jumped into my car and went as fast as I could to Autumn's apartment.

Autumn's P.O.V

I cried into the pillow. My little brother, my older sister could be gone... Suddenly my front door was slammed open and Thomas stood there. He closed the door and rushed over to me taking me into his arms. I sobbed on his shoulder. He rubbed my back reassuringly.

"Shh... it'll be all right." He whispered. "Can you tell me what happened?"

I nodded my head and looked up at him. "Well after you left I got a phone call, it was a doctor or something, here in London well somewhere in England he said that my sister, half sister whatever had gotten into a car wreck and William was in there with her. They both were in critical condition and... they got to the nearest hospital, which is seven hours away from here, it was closer to them. Apparently they were coming for a surprise visit for Christmas and..." I sobbed the end.

"Oh that's horrible. Why didn't you go visit them at the hospital to make sure if they were ok..." I asked.

"My car broke down and they cab/bus place were closed today because of the snow and I called Owl she wouldn't come over." She sobbed. It pained me a little that she didn't call me first. I shrugged it off.

"Do you want to go check up on them?" I whispered. She nodded her head. I got off the couch and helped her up. She shrugged on her jacket and we went to my car and I started to drive to the hospital.

A/N

THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU!!!! And sorry for all the pov switches whatever you want to call them. Thanks for reading, i seriously love all of you i don't care if you love me back i love you and you're going to deal with it. 

Comment, Follow, Vote pretty please with a cherry on top!

        Talk to ya later Shanks! ~Emily