Chapter 5 - Leprechauns, Philippe and Fights

Autumn's P.O.V

            A loud crashing noise woke me up. I jumped out of bed, instead of landing on my feet I landed on my face. I cursed under my breath and got up. A loud bang caused my heart to stop. What was that? It could only be a burglar, Thomas being drunk again or a leprechaun riding a rainbow unicorn eating pancakes. I grabbed the baseball bat in the corner of my room and snuck out into the hallway. My heart was pounding out of my chest and I'm pretty sure whatever is waiting for me could hear it. The crashing came louder and the smell of pancakes wafted through the air.

The leprechaun.

I tiptoed to the kitchen area and looked around the corner. Thomas stood in front of the stove making something. I sighed causing him to jump and turn around.

"What the bloody hell Autumn you scared the crap out of me!" He said. I laughed and put down the bat.

"Why do you have a bat?" He asked.

"I thought you were a leprechaun." I said. He looked at me funny.

"Don't ask." I said and sat down on one of the dining room chairs.

"Whatcha makin?" I asked.

"Pancakes." He smiled. "For you."

"You don't have to do that." I said.

"But I do. You let me stay in your lovely apartment, gave me food, gave me medication for my hangovers, it's the least I could do. What happened last night anyways?" He asked.

"Well I came home around eight thirty, I had to work late, and I heard yelling and glass breaking and found you screaming to my fence and throwing bottles at it. You drank a whole bunch and barfed on yourself so after you cried and passed out I gave you a shower, don't worry I only took off your shirt and washed your top half. The shirt you are wearing is Jonathans, Owl's boyfriend, anyways I drug you to the couch after I dried you off and passed out." I explained.

"Oh did I damage your fence?" He asked. I looked out the window and saw a little hole in it but I didn't care.

"Yes you did. Go apologize to Philippe he if very sad that you hurt him." I said.

"You named your fence Philippe?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes."

"Why not Frank or Fence or something like that?" He asked.

"BECAUSE I AM NOT NORMAL!" I yelled flinging my arms in the air. He chuckled and finished cooking. He gave me a plate of three pancakes and gave himself a plate of four. He had already set the table with butter and syrup. We ate and joked around until we both finished eating. I did the dishes and we sat down on the couch.

"Don't you have to go to work?" He asked.

"Well no because I took the day off because I have to babysit." I smiled.

"Who do you have to babysit?" He asked.

"You." I flashed him a smile. He fakes a pout and I just laughed.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked after a while.

"We should build a fort and..." I started.

"Play video games!" He chimed.

"And eat food!" We both shouted and then we laughed and fell off the couch.

"Let's get started." I smiled and he nodded.

            After two hours we built a huge fort surrounding the T.V, got the video games ready, went to the gas station and grabbed candy and sodas. We settled in and started playing Call Of Duty. We both beat everyone's butt. We laughed and joked around until we got bored of video games, just kidding we ran out of snacks... Thomas paused our game of Portal and turned to me.