Chapter 21 - Christmas

Autumn's P.O.V

My eyes shot open when I realized today was CHRISTMAS! I hopped out of bed and started running towards the door when I remembered Thomas. I pouted and walked over to him. He was sleeping peacefully on his side. I smiled. Prank time.

"FIRE! THOMAS FIRE! GET UP!" I screamed as loud as I could. He nearly flew up twenty feet and looked around frantically. I fell to the ground laughing.

"THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!" He said.

"I'm sorry the opportunity was there so I took it!" I laughed.

"I'm going back to bed." He mumbled. I stopped laughing and shot up.

"NO! It's Christmas!" I jumped up and down.

His face broke out into a smile and he wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck.

"Oh yeah, merry Christmas." He whispered.

"Merry Christmas. Can we open presents now?" I pleaded like a little kid.

"Not yet." He said slowly leaning down towards my lips. Our lips were just about to touch when I flew backwards on the bed. I sat up and saw him running out the room.

"LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG!" He yelled running down the stairs.

"WHY YOU LITTLE –" I yelled running out of the room. Of course he beat me to it and I punched him.

"You cheated." I pouted like a little kid.

"Sorry but when I have to decided between presents and being a rotten egg I would rather take the presents." He said.

"Screw you." I laughed sitting down by the tree.

"You know you want to." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"In your dreams." I rolled my eyes.

"What if it is in my dreams?" He asked.

"Then you should be happy with that. NOW PRESENTS!" I said grabbing the first present that had my name on it. He started grabbing the big box I made him.

"NO not that one... yet." I said. "That one is last."

"Fine." He sat down next to me and grabbed a box like mine but his had his name on it. We opened it. I got a $500 (don't exactly know what they call it in the U.K/London/Europe whatever area so I am just going to base it off of American money.) Gift card from his parents, it also came with a little note:

Dear Autumn,

            You are a part of our family and always will be! Have a very merry Christmas!

            Love,

                        The Sangster's.

I smiled and made a mental note to call and thank them. Thomas got the same thing. I opened other gifts, mainly money or jewelry. Next to last, was a gift from Dylan, I opened it and found two plane tickets to America. I looked at Thomas who had a huge smile on his face.

"So we are going to America?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to give you them but you only got me one gift and I didn't want to get you a whole bunch of gifts and make you feel guilty that I only got one from you so I had Dylan give you them." He smiled.

"So we are going to America?" I repeated.

"Yes, I have to shoot a movie and I didn't want to leave you. I hope I'm not rushing things..." He said.