Chapter 15 - Karaoke & A/N Please read

"That's not fair! I thought you couldn't sing!" Dylan said. I pulled away from Thomas.

"I get another thing!" Dylan said.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. "You chose that so I did."

He mumbled something under his breath and I sat down by Kaya and Thomas sat next to me holding my hand under the table.

"You were really good!" She said.

"Thanks." I said.

"She can also play the piano and guitar." Thomas chimed in.

"Is there any more surprises from you?" Ki Hong asked.

"Yeah tell us a bit about yourself." Will said.

"Well my name is Autumn Marie Walker I am 22 years old, I own my own bookstore 'Turn The Page', I do some ballet, I like to sing and play the guitar and piano, I like to play video games and I also really like Nutella-"

Thomas cut me off. "She makes the best homemade hot chocolate on the face of the earth."

I laughed. "I guess you could say I'm a bit of a cook, oh and I do very little photography that's sort of how I met Thomas."

"Well we met what six years ago." Thomas said.

"Yeah... Anyways that's me." I said. We laughed and chatted a long. The whole thing about last night I tried my best to push it out of the way and keep my mind off of it but I just couldn't and it just kept coming back.

"OH WAITOR!!!!" Dylan yelled. The blonde waitress came over rolling her eyes and I had to hold back a laugh.

"How may I help you?" She asked all perky and nice.

"Six of your strongest alcoholic beverages please." He said. I snapped a glare at him.

"Coming right up sir!" She said and walked off. Everyone cheered except for me. Kaya and I talked until the waitress came back with six glasses filled with who knows what and passed them to each of us. Dylan raised his glass up in the air.

"To friendship!" He said. Everyone did the same, including me.

"To friendship!" We yelled but I just whispered it. Everyone tapped their glasses then drank pretty much the whole glass, me I drank half of it. The fiery liquid going down my throat burning it making me almost spit it back up, but I've had stronger then this. Like on my 21st birthday when Owl took me to the bar and we both got so drunk I barely remember the night. I smiled at the memory. Dylan ordered some shots for all of us and soon everything was spinning. Thomas had his arm draped around my shoulders as we laughed our heads off for whatever reason. It was now ten or eleven at night all of us had went up there and sang something it was more mumbles of song lyrics. Next thing I knew everything went black.

A/N

Hello humans! Thank you so much for reading, I just wanted to say a few things. Sorry for the short chapter, it's new years after all and I'M MAKIN COOKIES!

First of all...

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR READING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

Special thanks to-

@5secondsofsangster

@thewayhehugsme

@katnizz_everdeen

@reading_is_the_bae

@HG_MaxRide_Divergent

@Keeko_xoxo

@Greenmoonflower13

@Mrs.Greenleaf

AND ANYONE ELSE I FORGOT, IF I DID COMMENT AND I WILL EDIT THIS TO PUT YOU IN HERE

Ok done with that another thing I wanted to say was after this book, I don't know if there is going to be 3rd one, depends how long I make this one AND if you want a third one, not saying this book is ending because like I said IDK how long I am going to make this one, but anyways if you want a third one comment I guess...

Lastly I wanted to say

I am taking requests on things to write, plot twists, even a whole different book such as if you want me to write a divergent story then I shall write one, things like that. I can do plot twists on any of my stories including this one, just comment them or message me them. But there is one little thing. I will NOT write any sexually, smutty, cussing (I'm not allowed to), or anything like that. Sorry I personally think it's weird and awkward to write those things. So if you want me to write a story, plot twist whatever comment them or message me them.

This is goodbye for now.

WAIT

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!! 2015!!

Comment, Follow, Vote pretty please with a cherry on top!

            Talk to ya later shanks! ~Emily