Prologue {Edited}

💙

|You're a miracle that clicked admist my forgotten happiness|

by medicallymessedup

"You're awake Mrs. Mallik?"

My body felt numb with those words. His voice rang over and over in my ears. I couldn't help but desperately try to call it off knowing it was just another nightmare about him. But when I picked up my eyes to see the familiar figure in front of me.

My heart sank.

The man whom I loved and thought of him to only be mine stood in front of me after three years. Three years has just added to his striking and feral persona. The formal three piece suit showed off his well toned body, perfectly gelled hairs, his well defined jaw together with that faint stubble and those juicy biceps couldn't do fair justice to his charm. This man has just turned more handsome over these years. Even into such an early morning he looked fine as wine.

I was busy admiring his beauty and pondering upon what to say. Why was he here in my apartment? How did he find me? Why did he get to me? Why was he here?

Particularly, why now?

As I opened my mouth to speak, he chuckled, putting forth, "Another nightmare?"

He took predatory steps to reach me.

What is with his voice? It's making my mind go insane. I won't be able to concentrate this way.

He stood just a step away from me and before I could do anything or comprehend his actions, he hugged me. His frame crushed me within but it was good in itself. He embraced me as if I would have vanished away from his sight. My legs wobbled and I would have fallen on the floor if he wasn't holding me now. His touch ignited my body on fire when I too found myself inhaling his minted breath and the familiar cologne similar to wild citrus berries.

What has gotten into me lately?

I definitely was hard on weed to utter things immodestly.

I was beginning to feel creepy by myself now.