Chapter-30 {Edited}

💙

|She's capable of burning the world alone to return in the safe heaven waiting for her in his arms|

by medicallymessedup

•present•

"How's the day treating you all, my pups?" Sarah greeted us.

Chhaya and Sammy squealed like her real puppies, "We are doing great, our bitch!" While the boys in our group opted to roll their eyes instead.

"Hii, Sarah." I acknowledged her and she radiated looking as fresh as the onset of spring even in this spine-chilling weather.

I couldn't understand what was so exciting about this dull gray afternoon because unlike others who enjoyed winters I was on the verge of passing down in exhaustion.

The cold this year was killing me.

"I'm going shopping at SM." She said.

"I have made a proper, under budget inventory list contrary to last time. Do I have any willing candidates to join?" Sarah raked her hazel eyes at each one of us.

The six of us had expropriated a table in the cafeteria with the sole aim to kill an hour as our respective professors had blessed us with a free period.

Though, I wish mine could've simply declared it a day.

"I'm off duty." Chhaya shook her head while she noisily munched on her salted wafers quite lazily.

"I heard about shopping!" Sammy banged the table avidly. "Whoever it is, I'm in and the treat is on the house."

She placed aside her food tray which had her order of momos. I passed her a tissue to wipe away the sauce that smeared on her fingers and mouth and she took it wordlessly.