Chapter-42

Here, as we've ended this year with a hopeful note along the story. I hope you guys love it throughout the time and will continue showering your love on this book in the next year.

Also, if anyone knows about the wattpad creators program do share the details with me.

Bye-bye, 2023! As we welcome 2024 all in good spirits! Have a blasting time ahead of you, guys!!

💙

|Her eyes are lost, her feelings are frost

|Her eyes are lost, her feelings are frost. Yet her hopes are high that he'll still stand-by|

by medicallymessedup

•pressnt•

"Aryan Sir is here!!" The old watchman guarding the gates saluted Aryan, instructing the other guard to open the mansion gates, noticing his sports car approaching closer, "You returned early today."

"What should a man do Uncle?" Aryan pondered tiredly rolling his shoulders, "I have a wife waiting for me at home." He voiced when he was reminded of something noticing the time, "Shit!! I need to go inside quickly, Uncle. See you later!! Goodnight!" He dashed the car to the parking while shouting along, "Go and sleep in the office Uncle, I'm not going to complain to Dad."

The guard shook his head at the carefree attitude of his young boss who had an easy approach towards life which is cruel for a man belonging to such a huge family which was known for its name and hard-earned fame.

"Can we go, Ustad?" The young guy asked on the behalf of his co-workers, "Where?" Rustom, the old man inquired.

[Ustad - Master]

"Mr. Mallik allowed us to sleep-"

Rustom shook his head at their intellect, "He is a kid." He asserted. "We are hired to guard the Mallik estate without fail. And we are expected to be faithful towards our duty else each one of us is free to retire from work."