Chapter-28 {Edited}

AUTHOR'S NOTE: How many of you didn't get the notification for the previous chapter when it was published at first. There's a visible rise in the number of readers now. Kindly keep posted with my announcements on the message board for the updates. Do not forget to vote and comment.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY GUYS!
#JAI HIND🇮🇳

💙

|She was mourning over the obnoxious moon while he brought her the untouched stars|

by medicallymessedup

•present•

There are probably three types of bipolar disorders I have come so far with my research on Google.

Though they're elucidating enough, none of it happens to match the symptoms with my dearest husband, Aryan Mallik.

Note my sarcasm there.

It is the truth or I am the one who just happens to hallucinate about two different people associated with polar traits but having the same faces which happens to be the reason for my daydreaming throughout these days.

I remember Sammy once said that a similar situation of split personality was being faced by Kartik Bhai and I always ended up laughing. I knew my brother was anything but Hulk unlike my bestie who often stated that Bhai was altogether another person when she locked horns with the latter. But they just somehow kept their fights in check for my sake.

But Aryan was something I couldn't understand even after knowing him for the last three years. The fruity tabloids did not do justice to his intriguing personality. His mood flickers faster than one's status from online to offline even on a super Wi-Fi network.

So far, I have seen him from getting angry with me, to seeking trouble from my angered state then looking out for me, to caring for me again. I was acting like an inconsiderate lunatic witch mistakenly happening to be his wife-by-chance to whom he was tied down undesirably into a marriage-of-convenience.