Chapter-27 {Edited}

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Vote for this chapter in large numbers and stay geared up for another update around midnight😘🤗

💙

|Twinkle-twinkle little star

|Twinkle-twinkle little star. Oh, my love! I always wonder what we are?|

by medicallymessedup

recent present•

You enlighten me like no other,
Like fireflies at night,
Like the warmth of sun
after a cold night,
Like a new feeling every time
I see you.
Is it just my heart fluttering
or even yours?

Aryan scribbled down some scratchy lines motivated to write for the sake of his internal Gulzaar Sahab. He continued to inscribe on a new page just like the new happenings in his life. He leaned back onto the double seater hanging swing while the wind swayed him like a pendulum. The soft breeze of air gently caressed his face along with his thick hairs swiftly brushing against his forehead, messing up with the strange calmness that had engulfed him. It was soothing, relaxing and meditating along the line of his thought which was dangling along the limitless boundaries of his postulations.

[Gulzaar Sahab - aka Sampooran Singh Kalra, is one of the greatest Indian Urdu poets, lyricists, author, screenwriter, and film director known for his works in Hindi cinema.]

He closed his eyes and ran a hand through his wavy locks as a familiar pair of nut brown eyes shining with innocence began meddling with his brain chords again. He didn't wish to acknowledge what her eyes deemed each time they looked at him but for him it was easier to read in-between her unsaid syllables through a pair of his favorite shiny orbs.

He couldn't understand himself but it was obvious that each time he had this feeling to protect her from the voodoo of every person out there.

'What was wrong with him?' Aryan couldn't help but think all over again.